RTD Vapor, A+++ Customer Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhomes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
Austin, TX
I just had my first experience with RTD Vapor, and as I do in these cases, it's time to leave a review for the vendor.

Randy there has A+++ customer service, due to a mess up on my side I used a wrong ZIP code on the Shipping address and USPS took about a week between sending it and retuning it to origin. I was a bit concerned as my order wasn't a small one (+$200) so I hit the Help Desk maybe one too many times (shame on me). he was patient and fast on answering to each one of my questions and even offered to re-ship it to the correct address on his account (so I wouldn't pay S&H again)

Still, I preferred to receive store credit as I just got a new high end VW device (a futura) and didn't have a need for a Zmax V5 anymore. I'd rather buy a couple different things. He just gave the credit today, a day after picking the package himself from USPS.

Shipping on the original purchase was immediate! Less than 24 hours after ordering.

Prices are excellent for a US vendor as well. I'm hitting fasttech a lot less these days as I'm tired of waiting weeks for cheap stuff that breaks down after a few weeks of use (last couple of rebuildables)

All in all, I'm sold as a new customer and greatly recommend them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread