Last edited:
Reactions: salemgold

ShamrockPat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Grand Forks, ND
    Hello Randy,
    I've tried ordering from your site, twice now, and it's almost as bad as the Inawera site. Top 3 of the worst sites.

Respectfully;
    When a User logs in, you need to at least show their name that they're logged in.
    When an item gets put in the cart from a logged in user, it should stay for when they log in the next time if they didn't purchase.
    You need to put the wish list up front on the page, not hidden down in the account settings.
    To be even better, a tick box on multiple 'wish list' items at one time to add to our shopping carts.

I'm not trying to 'bash' you publicly, and if you'd prefer you can contact me via PM to discuss/clarify what I've written.
    P.S. Your title is somewhat misleading as 50% is only for Carolina Premium, not the 20% only for flavorants.

Thanks.

Reactions: randyith

randyith

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 5, 2011
    North Carolina, USA
    Hello Randy,
    I've tried ordering from your site, twice now, and it's almost as bad as the Inawera site. Top 3 of the worst sites.

P.S. Your title is somewhat misleading as 50% is only for Carolina Premium, not the 20% only for flavorants.

Thanks.

We are sorry to hear you feel our website is the top 3 worst sites on the internet. We will terminate our full time creative director, Rich, on Tuesday and work hard to implement your recommendations.

Reactions: ShamrockPat

salemgold

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 5, 2010
    South Carolina
    Your site looks great to me, Randy. No problem at all navigating it for me. There are sites out there that time out and dump your cart while you are still shopping and don't even offer a wishlist. o_O

Thanks for the sale. I need to pick up a few things so the timing was great. :thumb:

Reactions: randyith
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread