RTS Vapes: Lowest Prices on Quality Flavorless Nicotine Liquid Made in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

randyith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
North Carolina, USA
All of RTS Vapes' flavorless nicotine liquid originates from flue-cured tobacco grown in North Carolina. We offer an alternative to Chinese nicotine.

50% OFF our regular prices until current stock is depleted at RTSVAPES.com!

We have the following bottle sizes for flavorless nicotine liquid: 60 ml, 120 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml and 1000 ml. All strengths of our flavorless nicotine liquid are offered in either 100% Propylene Glycol USP Grade Kosher Certified or 100% Vegetable Glycerin USP Grade Kosher Certified

Sales Price for 36 MG Flavorless Nicotine Liquid:

60 ML = $6.63 Forum NIC-BANNER2.jpg
120 ML = $11.37
250 ML = $19.22
500 ML = $33.22
1000 ML = $57.61

Several Custom Blends of Higher Strength Nicotine Liquid are in Stock and Available at our Website at 50% Off!

We are a gobal company and ship to most countries. We accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover Cards. Plus we offer a MyRewards Program giving our loyal customers 6% back for future purchases.

Propylene Glycol USP Grade Kosher Certified and Vegetable Glycerin USP Grade Kosher Certified

RTS Vapes is a distributor for USA made PG USP and VG USP at discount prices. Below are exaples of our Propylene Glycol USP Grade Kosher Certified prices:
VG-Banner.jpg
60 ML = $3.29
120 ML = $4.33
250 ML = $6.21
500 ML = $9.74
1000 ML = $13.45
1 US Gal = $38.22

Stop by and give us a look. Sign up for our newsletter for more discount coupons and gift certificates. You can also apply to become an affiliate.

Happy vaping,

Randyith
www.rtsvapes.com

randyith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
North Carolina, USA
In response to several recent PMs I received about international shipping I am posting some clarifications as follows:

1) We use the US Postal Priority mail for all orders because we can provide you with tracking numbers and we have found it to be much easier to get through customs than DHL, UPS and others.

2) We have a lot of experience with filling out customs forms and the declared amount. Enough said. We have been in business since 2006 even though this retail website is new.

3) We provide no invoice on international orders and we remove our bottle labels on nicotine liquid replacing it with our SKU number for your reference.

4) Downside for customers is VAT is paid by buyer when using the US Postal system. UPS, DHL, etc the VAT is paid by seller. Our responsibility on international orders only is demonstrating a delivery receipt to your countries custom house.

5) We select a harmonized tariff code that works and if your country shows up on our shopping cart it means we have had no issues in delivery in the past 18 months.

6) Yes, we ship to Australia, Denmark and Canada.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Interesting, I didnt know anyone was wholesale extracting here in the states I always was under the impression no labs wanted to do it because they make so much more doing other pharma products and it all came from China, is the Nic you sell 99.9,99.7 ?? what is the quality of the Nic ? is it totally clear when we get it or does it have a brown tint towards it ?

randyith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Interesting, I didnt know anyone was wholesale extracting here in the states I always was under the impression no labs wanted to do it because they make so much more doing other pharma products and it all came from China, is the Nic you sell 99.9,99.7 ?? what is the quality of the Nic ? is it totally clear when we get it or does it have a brown tint towards it ?

Well, if you took the time to visit the site you would have your answers.

"After extraction random samples of our pure nicotine liquid are tested for impurities and strength. We are proud to state all of our tests have shown from 99.82% to 99.93% pure nicotine."

Of course you never see the 999 mg liquid. Of the last 3 batches 2 were crystal clear and one had a slight yellowish tint. Lab tests on all 3 batches were nearly identical except the slightly yellowish batch had a higher pH. Not sure I want to add additional chemicals to make it clear when it is the same quality based on lab results. Waiting on opinions from my subcontracted lab.

As far as the one batch that was slightly yellow at 999 mg, when cut the 36 mg is crystal clear. I cannot discuss strengths higher than 36 mg based on site rules for suppliers. PM me if you want to know. Again site rules, you contact me first.

As far as the second part of your question or perhaps accusation, yes, it was difficult to find labs interested in doing the extraction. However, if you have not noticed there is a great recession going on and things companies were not interested in doing they now are when orders have slowed.

Last edited:

randyith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
North Carolina, USA
I am curious as well. (Reference to post 14). In addition, is this your product or an affiliate product. Since you are in marketing Thank you.

It is RTS Vapes - a Division of RTS Leasing, LLC's product which is 100% owned by me. I am offering others to be an affiliate for this product if they meet the criteria and terms and conditions defined on the website.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
No accusations what so ever Randy, everyone in this business I have spoken to has gotten there Nic from China, lil bit from Belgium, NO One I have spoken to and that's been a lot of people have been able to prove that they where getting there Nic Extracted and made here in the USA. You would be the very first Randy that I saw selling retail Nic and saying this and if its true I think its great, I'm just trying to find out the facts about your statements of what your selling as USA made Nicotine, no private PM's needed, if your advertising All USA made Nic then I would hope that it is what it is. That's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread