angel755

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Sarasota, FL
Cake icing in Vanilla Cupcake!!!!! :ohmy:
seriously.....
oh my
what to do what to do :unsure:
I went through 10 ml in about 6 days. I know not that much but I had to force myself to vape other flavors.
Now it's gone :(
I vaped the last few drops this morning.
I have more on order though! and come payday will order more. LOL
I think.
I dunno
Maybe this is a bad thing. Pretty sure I could vape that and nothing else....ever....and be a-ok.
Now at least I have my answer for "if you could only have one juice ever what would it be........"
Maybe it's deliciousness will wear off, but, I doubt it. It reminds me of the vanilla bakery store icing
you used to get on birthday cakes as a kid, not that frufru butter creme frosting which is for sissies.
I really miss that icing. Several times while vaping Mrs. T's vanilla cupcake cake icing, I had to stop
myself from wiping icing from my lips or fingers.....really.....could have sworn it was there.

Who here has gotten obsessed with a juice and not wanted to vape anything else? Fess up

I spent 4k in the first 3 months vaping by trying different PV's; attachments and juice.
I have since curved that down to about $125-$150/wk in juice and the wife can't believe that I haven't found a juice that I couldn't live without.
I've found many vendors juice to be anywhere from really bad to really good, but nothing to die for so to speak.
I really need to start DIY.

Hey Angel755, I'm in Sistersville, about 45min north of Parkersburg along the Ohio river.
I know what you mean, I moved around a lot when I was in the Marine Corps....couldn't wait to get back to my 4 seasons and hills :)

:) Thank you ukeman, good to know I've got good company!

4k in 3 months! Wowza!! but, I could see it, yeh, I can see that.
Where are you from in Almost Heaven Skelley? Born in Parkersburg myself,
lived across the river in Belpre until my Mom drug me to FL when I was
16. Still miss "home" though.

angel755

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Sarasota, FL
I spent 4k in the first 3 months vaping by trying different PV's; attachments and juice.
I have since curved that down to about $125-$150/wk in juice and the wife can't believe that I haven't found a juice that I couldn't live without.
I've found many vendors juice to be anywhere from really bad to really good, but nothing to die for so to speak.
I really need to start DIY.

So after all that you never found a juice you loved?
sad :(
You must have pretty well tried them all?

There are so many vendors and new ones popping up all the time that it would probably take a lifetime to get to each and every one of them.
I do order juice from 2 different vendors every week as that is part of the fun.
The not so fun part is if I hate all the juice I get that week. Then I have to try and mix it to make it vapeable or it goes in the junk box.

ohai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2012
Wichita, KS, United States
(...)

Who here has gotten obsessed with a juice and not wanted to vape anything else? Fess up

I can't imagine only vaping one flavor- to me, that would be like only eating one food. I often say I could survive on nothing but buttered rice, but I certainly don't want to.

It happens to me once in a while, though, esp with Ms T's stuff. I think we must have similar taste buds, because her stuff almost always hits me just the right way. When I first found her dill pickle juice, I could not stop vaping it- I vaped it alongside other things, though. Dill pickle with peach, dill pickle with pear, dill pickle with a watermelon chaser....

I also had this "problem" with ECBlends Cucumber w/ tomato flavor shot. It's an excellent palate cleanser, so I was vaping it in between tasting other flavors, and now I just want to vape it for it's own sake, and I find it very satisfying for long stretches of time. I've only had it about a week, and I need to order more already.

Atomic cinnacide, I fear, will be one of those I always need around, even though I don't vape it by itself for very long at a time, and I think ECBlends black licorice will be on that list too. They are great for those days when nothing tastes quite right.

One juice though? That would be like telling me I could only have one cat.

angel755

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Sarasota, FL
I haven't vaped any tobacco flavors from anyone. I stopped "liking" the taste of tobacco about 14 years ago when I switched from smoking light's to light menthol. I disliked the taste smoking regular tobacco left in my mouth, menthol was better. I'm sure someone's tried Ms. T's tobacco's and will chime in. I didn't even now Ms. T's had tobacco flavors lol (I just noticed I've been putting Mrs. T's when it's Ms. T's :oops:

angel755

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Sarasota, FL
There are so many vendors and new ones popping up all the time that it would probably take a lifetime to get to each and every one of them.
I do order juice from 2 different vendors every week as that is part of the fun.
The not so fun part is if I hate all the juice I get that week. Then I have to try and mix it to make it vapeable or it goes in the junk box.

Definitely so much fun! I know for some it's the hardware and gadgets, for me it's definitely the juices and selections and flavor combinations. Love looking at them all but you're right, big bummer when you get them and don't like them and I too have cone some combining to make ones I didn't like all that much vapeable. I remember the first juice I ordered, Green Apple (I was excited about that and it has been a juice I got twice from two different vendors and didn't like either one), hazelnut caramel macchiato and some mint and wasn't crazy about any of them but....I didn't give up lol.

Cinnamonkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Jasper, GA
You are very definitely not alone!! Ms. T's Strawberry Shortcake, Strawberry, Peppermint, Mirror Blueberry, Blueberry Pie....these are flavors that absolutely, without a doubt, have to be on hand for me. Especially the Strawberry Shortcake and the Strawberry. I don't know how she does it, but her flavors are so realistic and true to description that I am just in vaping bliss.:wub:

Does anyone know if she uses any food coloring?
I buy a lot of pear flavors and most vendors pear flavor is clear to pale yellow, but when I got Ms.T's pear, it was green.
Her Bacon French toast is almost black and the Orange Dreamsicle arrived bright orange and is now a deep dark red.
Tangerine arrived colorless and 3 months later, it's still colorless.
I know some juices change colors when steeped, but I've not seem them change to that degree.
Any clues?

CayCay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2011
Austin TX
I have found that I am not much into the tobacco flavors much but when Ms T added the option of her "T'bacco Sol (you pick)" I started to have fun. Her "you pick" is adding ANY flavor off her menu (and she has a TON of flavor options to choose from) into her T'bacco Sol. I started off with her T'bacco Sol w/ chocolate hazelnut and I stopped there. It really hit the spot. I love the choco/tobacco combination. Maybe next I will try a blueberry tobacco or a coffee tobacco or a snickerdoodle tobacco!

angel755

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Sarasota, FL
I buy a lot of pear flavors and most vendors pear flavor is clear to pale yellow, but when I got Ms.T's pear, it was green.
Her Bacon French toast is almost black and the Orange Dreamsicle arrived bright orange and is now a deep dark red.
I know some juices change colors when steeped, but I've not seem them change to that degree.
Any clues?

This was all I could find on her website:"What ingredients does Ms T use?

Our products contain Vegetable Glycerin (VG), Propylene Glycol (PG), and FDA approved food grade flavorings. Nicotine is added as requested. If 0mg juices are ordered, they are guaranteed to contain NO nicotine. Ms T uses only flavors that are approved on the e-juice calculator found on ECF, and of those, only flavors that are made in the USA. All juices are mixed personally by Ms T herself, in the United States. All flavorings used in Ms T's juices are completely free of diacetyl."

bodrell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
Michigan
I got the Tobacco Sol as a free sample with my last Ms T's order...it has mint/menthol in it and although I like eating minty things, I cannot stand the taste in my vape juice. I pass on juices to a couple of people I've introduced to vaping: my neighbor liked it so nothing goes to waste. :)

I will probably never be without Ms T's Bananas Foster w/ Cream, Snickerdoodle Cookie, or Fried Peanut Butter Banana. I've tried other versions of these but like hers the best. My only complaint about Ms T's juice is its tendency to clog cartos very quickly...I wonder if it's food coloring? Or the high VG content? No matter, still worth it for the amazing flavour but I plan on going through extra cartos when vaping her juices.

CayCay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2011
Austin TX
Any clues?

Ms T does not add artificial colorings, but some of the flavorings she uses do have them. All the ones without it say so on the site. Some color to a juice also does not always indicate artificial colorings. The "steeping" reaction tends to darken many of them whether they have artificial colors or not.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
This was all I could find on her website:"What ingredients does Ms T use?

Our products contain Vegetable Glycerin (VG), Propylene Glycol (PG), and FDA approved food grade flavorings. Nicotine is added as requested. If 0mg juices are ordered, they are guaranteed to contain NO nicotine. Ms T uses only flavors that are approved on the e-juice calculator found on ECF, and of those, only flavors that are made in the USA. All juices are mixed personally by Ms T herself, in the United States. All flavorings used in Ms T's juices are completely free of diacetyl."

No diacetyl is BIG... bad stuff and unfortunately found in too many juices that folks like.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Variety sounds nice... believe me i tried it. If it was anything near interesting, i'd try it. Somehow the blend of ingredients in Snickerdoodle hit me like a drug.. especially after vaping other flavors for a while. There's something in there.

I consider myself lucky to have found something that i can really love and stick with.. no more buying and being like; "wow that's super!"
and then finding that i have drawers full of juices that are good, but just don't keep calling me back to finish the bottle.. far from it.
That said, i do stock SD from 4 different vendors; each one is different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread