Not open for further replies.

billster88

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2008
canada
www.smokestik.com
Smokestik contest! Here's the rules and terms:

We have 100 pieces of a new product to give away. There are 3 ways to win one.
#1 Post a photo of either yourself using a SmokeStik OR your Smoke Stik that you have decorated,made something special for like a lanyard or case .
#2 If don't currently use a SmokeStik post in this thread what you like about SS's and why you might like to buy one. (no...you don't need to actually buy anything)
#3 If your a current user and plan on placing an order soon just enter in the Special Shipping Notes of the shopping cart "Send me a prize!"

There will also be a few randomly selected "big winners" from the posts left in this thread. If your post number is picked I will announce it in this thread. There will be one complete Starter Kit in your choice of batteries and 2 5x5packs of cartomizers.(you may substitute atomizer and cartridges)
I will use a random generator to pick the posts a one week intervals.

Have fun! :toast:

Last edited:

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
if i were to buy a smokestick, it would be the hendo elite. i really like the way it looks, and i like the option of using a cartomizer for regular vaping, or an atomizer for taste testing.
the website looks to be very secure, so i dont have to worry about my personal info, and the customer loyalty program sounds awesome! i may just have to go place an order now. :)

Last edited:

billster88

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2008
canada
www.smokestik.com
Forgot to mention what you get...lol...We are now offering smokestik Skinz...for now...we have a selection of 7 different types that are shown here in the picture...we will be adding more as we go along and find our feet so to speak...the neat thing about these is that they are shrink wrap plastic...so you just put the battery into the tube of the Skinz and then use a hair dryer for 2-3 seconds to heat it up and voila!!...perfect fit...I am going to put up the instructions on the site as well..but for now they will only be prizes for ECF members that enter the contest..

We will have them for sale as well...for what we feel will be a very reasonable price ...not quite done figuring the price :facepalm: ...but it will be reasonable compared to the stuff that is out there now...:oops:

As for size and fit...they were made to fit our smokestik batteries....if they happen to fit some other size than the 4081 battery...then great...maybe some of the prize winners who don't have a smokestik can let us know what else they do fit...but since they shrink around the battery housing...length will be the main issue...at least that's what i think anyways....

I am attaching a pic ....bear with me here...not the greatest...but once we get the photographer to take some better shots...I will post them...hope everyone has fun...

Attachments

• SAM_1261.jpg
    SAM_1261.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 44
I do not currently vape on a smoke stik, but there are numerous reasons why I would like to try one. If you don't want to read all the reasons, at least read reason 8.

1. Your customer loyalty warranty. I have never seen another company that offers a service like this. Batteries for life is a huge way to show customer appreciation.

2. Looking at your website I found 20% off on several items as well as freebies when ordering kits. Sales and freebies will always make me want to try a new company.

3. I learned that I perfer cartomizers over atomizers and that is your specialty. I currently use empty carts and fill them but would totally love to have the ability to buy prefilled ones.

4. You offer a choice of cartomizer colors and not just the black. This may not matter to some, but I have been searching for a site where I could get another color. I just seem to hate the black.

5. I like that you offer the option of buying 50 carts at a savings. Most places only offer the 5 packs and no discount for buying in large quanities. I use 2 to 3 carts a day so having the ability to buy 50 and save money doing it is a great selling point for me.

6. I love your carrying cases and the fact that you offer them.

7. In a month I have gotten 4 people to try vaping. If I were to have your product to show people I would be sending alot of referrals your way.

8. MOST IMPORTANT REASON...I am a 51 year old woman who is currently living on disability because of smoking analogs since I was 9. (yes, 9...but I didn't smoke in earnest until I was 12 and then it was a pack a day). I tried everything to quit and nothing worked for more than 24 hours. Then I found vaping. Today is one month analog free. My respiratory therapist has already noticed a change in my breathing abilities. I know I cannot take away my emphesyma, but if I want to live another 20 years I can never go back to analogs again. The best way to insure this would be to vape the best product on the market. This is why I would want to switch to your smoke stik.

I hope that I have made a good enough argument for you to consider picking me to try your product.

Freshco

Jun 1, 2010
Fort Myers, FL
Smokestik contest! Here's the rules and terms:

#2 If don't currently use a SmokeStik post in this thread what you like about SS's and why you might like to buy one. (no...you don't need to actually buy anything)

I like the affordability of your products. Supporting a family, solely on unemployment benefits, makes it tough to try new things. I can truly appreciate getting a good deal on a seemingly good product.

rekeybobby

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2010
new york
well here it goes your electronic cigarettes look pretty cool and the fact that you guys got wendy williams to get one for the president means a lot of success for your company im sure. i really would like to win being that i have not won anything so far but some of your items are kinda pricey 100 buck to me might be a llittle to much for a ecig that looks nice. now like i said i think that you guys got some great stuff but maybe just maybe you could drop the price like 5-10 bucks on your items or and some low cost items to some of your product like maybe some free cartomizers a extra battery but the set up is A class i been window shopping on alot of site and let me say you guys or galls are top 5 in overall look. there are some site that have spam on their site and if you click on the wrong thing youre getting redirected to some site that has nothing to do with the company anyway great look just adjust the deals a bit i think a lot of people like to fell like there getting a great deal or a steal almost

Last edited:

Heartisan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
North Cali
I don't currently own a Smoke Stik, but I'm going to be upgrading from the lousy one I started with.
After viewing your website SmokeStik ::: Alternative Smoking I'm very impressed - from the splash screen alone!
The customer loyalty program is great - I haven't seen this anywhere else
We want to make known, that if you buy your supplies from us, at least once every 6 weeks, we will replace your batteries for as long as you use our product. We call this our Customer Loyalty Warranty
And
With much thanks to ECF forum members advice, we are slashing our prices on select items. Effective only on this one page, you are hearby authorized to purchase cartomizers, batteries, and USB chargers at 20% off retail.

I really like that your cartomisers are offered in different colors - which is great for keeping of which flavors are which. I would prefer to buy blank cartos though. :)
SmokeStik Hendu Elite looks very classy. It would be my choice. and the Skinz are a great idea!

Lori

Last edited:

HyOnLyph

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hello all. My wife and I have a home for women in recovery from addiction, trauma, abuse etc. As you may imagine, many of the women who come to our home smoke cigarettes. I recently found out about e-cigarettes and am very intrigued by the possibilities. They have enough to worry about right now without the stress of quitting smoking too. If I can somehow provide an alternative, I think it would be a great thing for them.

I'm not a smoker myself. So I really don't have a lot of experience with mg equivalents etc. I've been in contact with a few people who have been of great help. Mark and Lorraine (customer service) at SmokeStik has been really great.

I'm very interested in SmokeStik because I hear great things about it and I think it would be easy for the women in our home to use as well as great quality. When given the choice, my own daughter chose SmokeStik. She uses it now.

We currently have 7 women in our home ages 19 to 50 (my wife and I live in the home too) and 5 of them smoke. I really hope this works out.

Blessings to you all.
HyOnLyph

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread