Run DROP tank with 1 coil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CagedSpam

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2015
FoPo, Oregon
I'm still on my first build in the Drop. I went for duals but I think adult beverages were involved. Ended up as a single coil at 3.5mm by the looks of it, using 28g SS, came to .9ohms. Hits great at 14- 15W with 3 tiny airholes open.

It is getting a bit gunky and will get changed soon. All this to say Go For It with a single.

I did get the coil to peek over the posts by 1/4 of the diameter. I went in from the top and folded the coil in between. I'm sure this build is not Pro vaper approved but it seemed like an OK way to start on this RDA, with lots of room for improvement.

HTH

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North

I went in from the top and folded the coil in between. I'm sure this build is not Pro vaper approved but it seemed like an OK way to start on this RDA, with lots of room for improvement.

HTH

That's the way I would do it - seems like the simplest method. Just plug the coil in from the top and bend it over between the posts. Much easier than trying to thread the coil legs up from underneath, as shown in the video. I like easy. :)

Might not look as awe inspiring as the video coil (especially without the epic soundtrack), but should vape the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread