Russian Bakers Flavors Reviews & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heabob

ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2014
Bay City, Michigan
They did and I jumped on it... lol. I FINALLY was able to buy some of that twinkie type of flavoring everyone raves about. Im not big on bakery or dessert type vapes but I love me some twinkies and everytime I place a VZ order they seem sold out.

Oh and I think I found that manufacturer I was looking for with the help of Sdh. Might take a month or so to confirm tho cause Ill have to negotiate an order.

Yep, finally snagged some Vanilla Spongecake myself.
Pretty strong, but good, at 1%, needs to sit for a couple days to mellow out IMO.

apparently they have to ship it the slowest way possible.I'm sure if They could get it faster to us they would. mine shipped on April the 11th. Arrived June 16th. they are so wonderful they are worth the wait.

is there any difference" taste wise" between the source opposed to getting them from vaping zone?

retrox

Flavor Chaser
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2013
NC, USA
I mix the VSC 10 ml at a time with a 90VG/10PG ratio @ 6mg. Only thing I add to that is a single drop of sucralose. A hint of sweetness makes the flavor come alive in a high-VG blend, especially if you're dripping. At higher wattages, it tastes like the brown crusty outside of an angel food cake, which is good, cause that's my favorite part. :D

cbabbman

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
Chicago
As a follow up... Ordered on 7/25, shipped on 7/27, arrived at the post office here in Illinois on 9/8, finally delivered on 9/10..

Box was opened by US customs and resealed... probably because one of the strawberry bottles broke during shipping and the box smelled strongly of fruit...

I got a little of everything and a lot of the Chocolate Truffle and Coca Beans...

Strong stuff... gonna take a while to sort through all of this and figure out the translations as all the bottles are labeled in Russian... lol... as they should be.. and time to figure out what my %'s should be...

Happy with the price, even including the shipping... baker flavor.jpg

Sally_

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
VA
I'm curious, I've checked out the Russian site there are multiple variations of similar flavors like vanilla, cherry, and honey, some vendors offer multiple variations of flavors like this and they taste really similar to the point I kind of wonder why they offer all of them. Are the flavor variations that they offer significant?

I've ordered several flavors from local vendor, as mentioned the fact that the flavor is phenomenal, especially considering the minimal amount needed in the mix. Seriously considering ordering directly from the Russia, but I'm kind of picky so trying out figure out what I could order to make the minimum order, without ordering a bunch of stuff I'll never use so I can get what I really want out of it.

Last edited:

fogMann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2013
Chicago, IL, USA
I've been lurking the Bakers Flavor site for quite a while but haven't pulled the trigger. I'm a bit confused about pricing and shipping. Someone posted that minimum order is $100 but their web site states "The minimum total order for the sum of 300 rubles". Google tells me that 300 rubles = $7.78. Also, price per bottle on their web site is 30 rubles for 10ml, which would be $0.77. This doesn't align with previous posts on this thread. Finally, to place an order it appears that you send an email with a list of the products you want along with your contact info and they get back to you. Payment terms are a bit vague; somewhere I saw a mention of bank wire.

I have a list of 50 or so flavors I'd like to try. If minimum really is $100 and the price for 10ml really is sub $1 for most, that's more than I need or want at this point. Of course, since VZ seems to sell the same thing for $8/10ml, I could over-order then throw away 2/3 of them and still be $$ ahead.

Can anyone clarify this? Price each (Although I know they vary a bit), minimum order and shipping (is it really around $40-50 for 1-2 month delivery?)

Thanks for any input on my questions.

fogMann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2013
Chicago, IL, USA
On the page I'm looking at the minimum order is 3000 rubles. If I used the currency converter right that comes to ~77 USD.
This is the link I was looking at..... http://baker-flavors.blogspot.ru/2013/10/we-accept-orders-on-our-email.html
Hope this helps......

I see that too but right above that is text: Information for wholesalers (contract orders) If you go to the 4th tab button from the left "KOHTaKTbl" and let Google translate, about halfway down there is a head "Information for users of electronic cigarettes". A little below that it states "The minimum total order for the sum of 300 rubles". Just below that is the price per bottle of 10ml - 30 rubles. Although, I do believe the price varies for some flavor types. $7.75 does sound like a pretty low minimum so maybe that's a typo or perhaps Google didn't translate correctly.

I'd like to get a few more inputs here. Then I'll contact Bakers directly with questions and post the results. (Maybe in a week or so, I'm out of the country all next week.)

Just to plant the seed now - I'm wondering if there would be interest in a few of us combining our quantities into one larger order to meet minimum and maybe get pro-rata shipping cost down. That is, unless I find out it is really $2-3 or more per bottle.

El Heisenberg

Verified Member
Mar 14, 2014
United States
I see that too but right above that is text: Information for wholesalers (contract orders) If you go to the 4th tab button from the left "KOHTaKTbl" and let Google translate, about halfway down there is a head "Information for users of electronic cigarettes". A little below that it states "The minimum total order for the sum of 300 rubles". Just below that is the price per bottle of 10ml - 30 rubles. Although, I do believe the price varies for some flavor types. $7.75 does sound like a pretty low minimum so maybe that's a typo or perhaps Google didn't translate correctly.

I'd like to get a few more inputs here. Then I'll contact Bakers directly with questions and post the results. (Maybe in a week or so, I'm out of the country all next week.)

Just to plant the seed now - I'm wondering if there would be interest in a few of us combining our quantities into one larger order to meet minimum and maybe get pro-rata shipping cost down. That is, unless I find out it is really $2-3 or more per bottle.

If I click on the "@OrdrForm", cartoon chef on the right side, it takes you to a google document order form, minimum order is 300 Rubles, Paypal commission 3.5%.

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
If I click on the "@OrdrForm", cartoon chef on the right side, it takes you to a google document order form, minimum order is 300 Rubles, Paypal commission 3.5%.
Very interesting.... first time I've seen the order form. I must be going blind.....lol. It is nice to see they now take PP. I am still not understanding the minimum order of $7.75 -- seems sort of low, but I'm not going to argue.....:D

El Heisenberg

Verified Member
Mar 14, 2014
United States
Very interesting.... first time I've seen the order form. I must be going blind.....lol. It is nice to see they now take PP. I am still not understanding the minimum order of $7.75 -- seems sort of low, but I'm not going to argue.....:D

I know what you mean $7.75 does seem low. On another note... I don't see sponge cake!! Darn... Maybe Baker calls it something else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I know what you mean $7.75 does seem low. On another note... I don't see sponge cake!! Darn... Maybe Baker calls it something else?

Yep. bakers calls it vanilla cake ;)

Yep. I do not remember what the minimum order was when i ordered but, it was very low.

Last edited:

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
I'm so glad to see this thread here. I dropped out of DIY for awhile and when I come back it's like this whole section has changed! I feel like I'm on another planet. I'm certainly interested in doing a bulk order if that means a price break. I don't know if Baker's does that. I'll have to look at that form later since it took me so long to find this one.

Anyway, I'm linning things up to start mixing again.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I'm so glad to see this thread here. I dropped out of DIY for awhile and when I come back it's like this whole section has changed! I feel like I'm on another planet. I'm certainly interested in doing a bulk order if that means a price break. I don't know if Baker's does that. I'll have to look at that form later since it took me so long to find this one.

Anyway, I'm linning things up to start mixing again.

Good for you and it's great to see you! I have yet to order form this vendor, but it is definitely on my to-do list. Watching this thread for more helpful insight.

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
I thought at one time there was a reciepe thread started???

I haven't seen a specific recipe thread for Baker Flavors, but there has been discussion in the Flavor Review sub-forum (pretty sure that's the right place) about some of the flavors. One of the threads is sorta long so you'll have to sift through to find info scattered throughout.
Hope this helps.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread