Status
Not open for further replies.

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
I tried to placing an order. After filling everything out, I click send and it gives me an error message in Russian. I also emailed them to their Gmail address and no response yet. It's only been 24 hours so, hopefully I hear something soon.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From reading about how people ordered in the past I'd say every order was placed via the gmail address and not the form. They sent an email with what they wanted and their info and they then got a note back with the amount and how to pay. I can't remember anyone mentioning the form. Now that I think about it though, I don't remember seeing that form until recently. Maybe they have updated their "site".
They are pretty slow responding to emails. I hope that is not the case with an email containing an order though. Last time I sent them a note with questions it took 3 - 4 days to respond. With most vendors, I would be disappointed but with these guys and their superior flavors I try to keep my cool and wait for them to reply. It is frustrating.......:confused:

Steamix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Vapistan
Stumbled across baker flavours on another forum. Rave reviews there enticed to place a small order - various flavours totalling a bit over 600 ml .
And their hard-to-believe proces were just too good to pass up.

Order was placed by e-mail, payment through Western Union ( usually a a no-no for me ). Processing time one week, almost a month to make it from Russia into the EU. Glass bottles, nicely packed. All got here in perfect condition. Fortunately, there's tiny pics on the labels - as I dont know the lingo nor the kyrillic aphabet at least I can go by these... :)

Bit undecided on the mixin ratios though - still a got a few other flavours lined up for testing first...

Last edited:

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
Thanks Horton, I think I'll send them my order via email and wait for their response. Yup can't complain, those prices are awesome!!!!

Good luck.... hope everything goes smoothly.
Oddly enough, right after I posted #61 I rec'd the following from guess who.... this is the exact text C/P'd to this post:

"Hello.
Thank you very much for your interest in our products.
Reasonable cost of order is up to 100 USD (because of the delivery cost).
There is only 1 shipping method for small orders - shipping by regular mail with tracking number.
It will take up to 2 months to USA.
For orders outside of Russia we accept payments only by Western Union.
We have several new flavorings, which can be interesting for electronic cigarettes users, and they will be available by the end of October."

Hopefully this will clear up some confusion re: the minimum order and transit time. Isn't it amazing??? Two months??? I wish there was an option to pay for a more expeditious shipping method.

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
Awesome! thanks for that Horton. I got enough flavors to mess around with for a while. But I agree an optional expedited shipping method woulda been great! So only Western Union? I guess they'll send that info in an email right?

I'm still laughing about the timing of their note. It's like they are watching this thread on ECF.....lol.
As I understand things, you will hear back with the price and the WU info. I've never done WU so curious as to if the payment can be done online or do you need to go to one of their counters.
After you get everything taken care of, time to forget about the order so you aren't worrying about it every day.......:D Geez.... I could walk up to Canada from here in two months, right?

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
Stumbled across baker flavours on another forum. Rave reviews there enticed to place a small order - various flavours totalling a bit over 600 ml .
And their hard-to-believe proces were just too good to pass up.

Order was placed by e-mail, payment through Western Union ( usually a a no-no for me ). Processing time one week, almost a month to make it from Russia into the EU. Glass bottles, nicely packed. All got here in perfect condition. Fortunately, there's tiny pics on the labels - as I dont know the lingo nor the kyrillic aphabet at least I can go by these... :)
Bit undecided on the mixin ratios though - still a got a few other flavours lined up for testing first...

Most of the flavors I've tried has worked fine at 1 - 2%. It's a teensy amount and I ended up picking up some quality tuberculin syringes for the measuring. I usually make 30 ml at a time and that works out to .3 ml flavoring. I always think it's not enough until I taste the juice.
I am curious about trying Creme Brulee at a higher %. I read a few reviews saying 6 - 8% really produced great flavor. Going to have to give that a go.... heck, that's around 2 ml's in 30.... wow!!!! Feel like I'd be going overboard......

fogMann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2013
Chicago, IL, USA
I just looked at Western Union site. You can do it online. You need to specify how the recipient wants the money - cash at a location, deposit into a mobile wallet, deposit into bank account or load onto a prepaid card. Payment options are Credit/debit card, WU Pay or from a bank account.

Must admit, I haven't done a transaction this way since 1980's but it doesn't look too bad.

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
I just looked at Western Union site. You can do it online. You need to specify how the recipient wants the money - cash at a location, deposit into a mobile wallet, deposit into bank account or load onto a prepaid card. Payment options are Credit/debit card, WU Pay or from a bank account.
Must admit, I haven't done a transaction this way since 1980's but it doesn't look too bad.
Geez.....I really must be lazy. I was worried about possibly having to go out to the WU counter.....lol. How awful if there is something that can't be handled from the comfort of one's keyboard.

Seriously, thanks for the info about WU. I haven't used them in ages and had no idea what was involved. I suppose Baker will tell you what account they want the money sent to.

I'm still choking on that 2 months business.......:confused:

fogMann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2013
Chicago, IL, USA
Good luck.... hope everything goes smoothly.
Oddly enough, right after I posted #61 I rec'd the following from guess who.... this is the exact text C/P'd to this post:

"Hello.
Thank you very much for your interest in our products.
Reasonable cost of order is up to 100 USD (because of the delivery cost).
There is only 1 shipping method for small orders - shipping by regular mail with tracking number.
It will take up to 2 months to USA.
For orders outside of Russia we accept payments only by Western Union.
We have several new flavorings, which can be interesting for electronic cigarettes users, and they will be available by the end of October."

Hopefully this will clear up some confusion re: the minimum order and transit time. Isn't it amazing??? Two months??? I wish there was an option to pay for a more expeditious shipping method.

I just re-read this and am picking up on the second line: Reasonable cost of order is up to 100 USD (because of the delivery cost). One would assume from context and common sense that 100USD is minimum order. But, taken literally, that statement means that you may order up to 100USD but no more. That makes sense considering the 300 Ruble minimum order.

Maybe the easiest way to order is to do what they say on their web site - email them a list of what you want and let them reply to you with a price.

Steamix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Vapistan
Yep, there minimum order value sounds attractive. But add the cost of international shipping and WU fees ( which aren't exactly low ) and you end up paying more ancilliary costs than yo pay for the good themselves.

Case in point - my order wit them :

Didnt exactly hold back ... 660 ml various flavours for a very pleasant total of $ 49.20

Shipping for $ 37.00 , WU transaction fees another $ 7.70

Total $ 93.90.... Almost half the money for geting ahold of the goods... and still a steal.

Think it's best to find a few pals for a group order . With shipping costs shared among multiple particpants, you get unbeatable prices.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
but which one is the spongecake?

spongebob_1.jpg

Last edited:

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Yep, there minimum order value sounds attractive. But add the cost of international shipping and WU fees ( which aren't exactly low ) and you end up paying more ancilliary costs than yo pay for the good themselves.

Case in point - my order wit them :

Didnt exactly hold back ... 660 ml various flavours for a very pleasant total of $ 49.20

Shipping for $ 37.00 , WU transaction fees another $ 7.70

Total $ 93.90.... Almost half the money for geting ahold of the goods... and still a steal.

Think it's best to find a few pals for a group order . With shipping costs shared among multiple particpants, you get unbeatable prices.

I used the option to pay WU directly from my BOA account so did not have WU fees. I ordered about $70 worth of flavoring (alot) and shipping was about $37.00 It was still one helluva deal in the long run. You have to consider total cost for what you actually received IMO

Your total cost came out to under 15 cents per ml That is one heck of a good deal considering what the vendor cost ( 80 cents per ml) would be. Again, JMHO

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
https://www.facebook.com/BakerFlavors

Seems Bakers has a FB page but doesn't look very active. I'm stashing the link here so I can find it again. I left a message about ordering to see if they answer. Appears to be in German?

I was looking at the website breifly (got interrupted) do they sell 36mg nicotine?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread