Russian Bakers Flavors Reviews & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Heisenberg

Verified Member
Mar 14, 2014
United States
Exciting. How many flavors did you order (if you don't mind)?

Don't mind at all. I ordered 12 or 13. All were 50ml except one 10 ml. I haven't sent payment yet. I want no fees!! I need to find some time and set it up through online bill pay to avoid the WU fees like salemgold did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Don't mind at all. I ordered 12 or 13. All were 50ml except one 10 ml. I haven't sent payment yet. I want no fees!! I need to find some time and set it up through online bill pay to avoid the WU fees like salemgold did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found that option at the WU site. It was a payment option and they listed the banks that participated. BOA just happened to be one of those banks. That was also 1 year ago. It would be worth checking to see if that option is still available though IMO

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
Been fiddling around on the WU site and used $120 as the payment. Least fee I came up with was $12. There was a box for a "PROMO CODE", but I didn't know where to find one. Pretty steep fee, heck even worse than PayPal.....lol.
Is there another way to do it with a lower fee? Just being nosy......:D

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Been fiddling around on the WU site and used $120 as the payment. Least fee I came up with was $12. There was a box for a "PROMO CODE", but I didn't know where to find one. Pretty steep fee, heck even worse than PayPal.....lol.
Is there another way to do it with a lower fee? Just being nosy......:D

It has been a year since I did business with them but, the other payment option was Google Wallet when I made my purchase.

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
Hello guys and gals sorry I haven't been live on the site in awhile to monitor any of my threads. Still vaping away at these gourmet's like a fiend. Need more Canat. That one is also a keeper. Hope everyone is doing good. I never got the courage to order from Russia yet...sigh.

I find it embarassing but its true I haven't ventured out too much farther than these Bakers flavors and I have other tweaking flavors. Shisha and Old Captain and Chocolate and Island Tobacco and several others I continue to use from my arsenal of SC's. I have tried some Inawera but still mostly vape Bakers flavors so I have become quite boring and predictable at this point in my DIY habits. We just kind of have it down to about ten recipes in rotation here. Haven't needed nicotine in forever either as I stockpiled.

Last edited:

BakuPeg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Gainesville, Ga
I placed another order. Manly 100mls of all the tobaccos and my other favorites. I'm just waiting on the pidgin. I know this will take 30 to 60 days. I decided to try the mocha too. That mixed with a little nf malt sounds like heaven.

I really like these because they are from the source. there seems to be a new one cupcake. I ordered 50 milliliters of that. It might be another name for vanilla sponge cake. If it is oh well I really like the Vanillia sponge cake

Last edited:

Stacy1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Brunswick,GA,USA
Leave some time to hit Tampa area if you want to try Creme Brulee..........:D

For a good creme brulee it'd be worth the trip :D
Always looking for an excuse to visit Florida. Love the state. I'm actually on the southeast Georgia coast so I'm in between Gainesville and Tampa

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
Well, I'm using the Bakers Creme Brulee straight from "the Motherland" and really enjoy it. It's been my fav vape for a long time. Been fiddling with upping the % flavoring after reading a review somewhere mentioning using upward of 6%. My gosh, at ~2% it tastes wonderful and I'm really curious to know if a bump in % will be even better. I'm going up in 1/2% intervals, so next batch will be ~2.5%. I think I'd drink the flavor straight it if I could get away with it and had a plentiful supply.....:blush:

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I am so wanting to try some of their flavorings

They sell them at Vaping Zone listed as SC Gourmet. I just got an email for a 10% off code so it may be a good time to try a few :)

10% Off Site Wide
Excludes Wholesale
Promo Code: 10Off
Minimum Order Required
$20.00
Offer Expires: Sunday, 11/9/2014 at 10:00 p.m. EST
VZ SC GOURMET FLAVORS ARE IN STOCK NOW!!!!

Last edited:

Stacy1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Brunswick,GA,USA
Just checked out VZ for the first time. They are proud of them at 6.00 for a 10ml bottle. Will probably end up ordering some anyway, but can't do it today. Just ordered my coppervein LP earlier. I've got two CMA I still have to pay Chowderhead for, and looking for a brass something to top the Reo with. I have not saved a DIME by giving up cigarettes lol. Breathing better though, so I'm not complaining

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Just checked out VZ for the first time. They are proud of them at 6.00 for a 10ml bottle. Will probably end up ordering some anyway, but can't do it today. Just ordered my coppervein LP earlier. I've got two CMA I still have to pay Chowderhead for, and looking for a brass something to top the Reo with. I have not saved a DIME by giving up cigarettes lol. Breathing better though, so I'm not complaining

Make sure that you are looking at the right ones. They should be the SC Gourmet and are $7.99 per 10 ml last I knew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread