Ruyan America to Debut Its Newest Smoking Substitute at Truck Stop ... - PR Newswire (press release)

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeynutz

Nov 14, 2008
KY, USA
I was smoking my super mini while talking with co-workers at a Starbucks the other day (off the clock, I'm still too nervous to appear to be smoking on camera while working) and was surprised that a customer not only asked about my e-cig (that's common enough) but also commented that they sell them at the truck stop a few exits down (I-75 Richwood, KY). Initially I just didn't believe him and thought he was mistaken. I guess it must be these disposable Ruyans. Kinda cool I suppose.

LaceyUnderall

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2008
USA and Canada
I was smoking my super mini while talking with co-workers at a Starbucks the other day (off the clock, I'm still too nervous to appear to be smoking on camera while working) and was surprised that a customer not only asked about my e-cig (that's common enough) but also commented that they sell them at the truck stop a few exits down (I-75 Richwood, KY). Initially I just didn't believe him and thought he was mistaken. I guess it must be these disposable Ruyans. Kinda cool I suppose.

maybe he saw the nJoys? Aren't they available in truck stops now?

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
njoy is selling at Pilot super truck stops. But those do not have the convenience of a full disposable like the Ruyan Jazz.

Maybe we should offer a reward to the first person to spot a trucker flipping a used-up Jazz out the window while whizzing down the interstate at 85 mph. An airborne e-cig could do some real damage to a trailing vehicle!

But I do like this standard warning on Ruyan products (every maker should state this):

Warning: be advised that nicotine is addictive. The Ruyan products have not been evaluated by the US FDA. They are not intended to be drug products that diagnose, treat, cure or mitigate any disease or condition. Do not use these products if you are under the age of 18; if you are a non-smoker, if you have a demonstrated allergy or sensitivity to nicotine or any combination of inhalants; or if you are pregnant or nursing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread