The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Ruyan Bling

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by just4747, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. just4747

just4747 Account closed on request ECF Veteran

Oct 6, 2008
    Calling all e-cig gurus:

Is there a U.S. seller that sells Ruyan Bling E-Cigar compatible cartridges? I see there is an inhaler but are there even typical carts? Does someone maybe sell that white part with filler so you can reuse the mouthpiece? Seen here:

[​IMG]

How bout those rechargeable batteries (I think they are some non-typical kind right?)?

Also, what's the deal with the atomizer in those? Are they removable and need to be replaced? When you look at them on Heaven Gifts on eBay they show a diagram of the device but there's no mention of where the atomizer even is in it, and they don't seem to sell replacement parts at all for the model.

See here:

[​IMG]

What are the major differences between e-cigars like the Bling and regular e-cigarettes? Is there anything necessary to know function-wise before purchasing one? How bout maintenance-wise?

And again, where can you get replacement parts for this device?

2. SMILIN

SMILIN Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2008
    CHITOWN USA
    I see your getting obsessed as well, good luck in your journey:thumb:

3. just4747

Oct 6, 2008
    haha HELL yeah...well I just got my eye on the pen I just ordered that I mentioned and this Bling..and THAT'S IT...I swear I'm not obsessed!!

Sadly, the only way to get these answers is by making a new thread every time because I search everywhere before asking and never find the answers :( I feel bad and annoying but it's the only way :/

4. just4747

Oct 6, 2008
  5. dc2k08

dc2k08 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 21, 2008
    .ie
    no us seller has them as far as i am aware though now that ruyan is distributing across PA. they might be bringing it out but i heard they wanted to discontinue it at any rate and this is why they can be picked up so cheaply. as for carts, you could buy any generic carts, remove the filler and insert it into your empty bling cartridge.

6. just4747

Oct 6, 2008
    PA as in Pennsylvania?

Yeah I would buy this e-cigar from the U.S. Ruyan supplier but they don't sell it.
    I know you can take the filler out but is there any U.S. site at all that sells the same generic full cartridge? Are they specific shape and size to these Bling cigars or are they very generic and easy to find? It's hard to tell.

Again, these ones:

[​IMG]

7. just4747

Oct 6, 2008
    So what's the deal with the atomizer (which I guess is basically the whole body of the e-cig minus the cart, inhaler, battery, and front LED)? They are most likely to stay functioning without having to replace it?

8. dc2k08

May 21, 2008
    .ie
    yep, pa as in penns. no carts are the same fit as those ruyan ones. all parts of the bling are warrantied for five years supposedly, depending on who you bought it from. cant comment on whether they last a long time as i never owned one, sorry.

9. trog100

trog100 Moved On ECF Veteran

May 23, 2008
    UK
    u replace the lot.. i am reasonably certain they are also an end of line product.. sold cheaply way blow the original price by HG on ebay.. they are lo longer listed on the ruyan website.. $199 would have been the original ruyan price..

trog

ps.. the e-cig china generic cigar carts i tried fitted but were a little tight..

10. just4747

Oct 6, 2008
  11. Kmaiguyhi

Kmaiguyhi Full Member

I am happy you like your bling...
    Personally, I did not enjoy it as much...
    The reason why is because I am spoiled by my KissBoxes...
    hehehe...:D

12. mackd

mackd New Member

Nov 4, 2008
    Ohio
    I'm just a novice, but I saw on Heavens gifts Ebay listing, a reference that they could supply all Ruyan replacement parts. Presumably this includes the atomizer, although I can't find a reference anywhere as to how to replace one.

13. dc2k08

May 21, 2008
    .ie
    the atomizer is complete within the metal body and cannot be separated casually mackd. dont think they sell them openly but if you ask heaven's gifts to sell you a few alone, they will.

14. Kate

Kate Moved On

Jun 26, 2008
    UK
    I bought a couple of atomisers and an end cap from Wayne. Email him and ask for a price for what you want, he'll then bill you if you're happy with the price through Paypal.

15. mrwilmoth

mrwilmoth Full Member

Nov 16, 2008
    Redlands, CA USA
  16. eyespy

eyespy Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2008
    UK
    Wayne 'Heaven Gifts' now has a site you can order from directly: Ruyandirect.com Best E-smoking Shop - prices and delivery costs are very reasonable - he stocks all the spare parts for the Bling.

17. mrwilmoth

mrwilmoth Full Member

Nov 16, 2008
    Redlands, CA USA
  18. BadSeed

BadSeed Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 12, 2008
    Arbroath, UK
    Lovely. That'll be my first hardware purchase of next year sorted out then. :D Gotta have one of those titanium blings.

19. just4747

Oct 6, 2008
    Wow that Heaven Gifts site is great...10 times better than his eBay store because of the spare parts for the Bling. Wish he advertised it cause I would've never known it was there! Niiice.

20. mrwilmoth

mrwilmoth Full Member

Nov 16, 2008
    Redlands, CA USA
    Got one of these on order, said he shipped it today! Cant wait!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.