The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

RY#1 Review

Discussion in 'E Liquid Planet' started by Cisco, Jun 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Cisco

Cisco Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Apr 13, 2009
    NY, State of denial
    [​IMG] RY#1 Review
    I stopped into E-liquid planet on Friday to refresh my liquid supplies. Josh had some time to show me some of the new flavors he has in stock. I am a RY4 fan (ELP's RY4 is at the top of my list of favs) so it was only fitting that I needed to check out RY#1.I had no info at all on what the difference was going to be between RY4 and RY1 but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. The RY4 IMHO has a few different flavors going on at the same time, The RY1 seems to lean more towards one of the flavors that I cant seem to isolate. It seems to be more "Nutty or "Caramely" then the RY4, But it packs a bucket load of flavor, real smooth in the mouth, has a mild throat hit (Using 11MG). I am sure the 16MG is going to give a much better throat hit then the 11MG.Nice vaper production on the solar flare(DSE103) and also on a couple manual PV's. The RY#1 is going to be a nice addition to me favorites.

I also have to say that I have tried many liquids from other venders and I find myself always going back to ELP's liquids. You might think I am biased because ELP is local but Its just my good luck that he is local and has some of the best quality liquids. I could easily get a better buy on bulk liquids from china but with Josh I know exactly what I am getting.

The expiration dates on the bottles are a nice touch. The bottles are labeled with nic strength not medium or low, also a new added feature is the color coded /child prof caps on all Josh's liquids.

Thanks Josh & Rich

Cisco...

2. D05GTO

D05GTO Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2009
    SC
    Sounds like 555 to me. Have you tried that to see the difference? 555 has a nutty flavor.

3. travde

travde Full Member

Jun 13, 2009
    Hmm? I may like RY1 better then RY4. Sounds good thanks.
    I have not tried the 555.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.