Cisco

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2009
NY, State of denial
www.avidvaper.com
icon14.gif
RY#1 Review
I stopped into e-liquid planet on Friday to refresh my liquid supplies. Josh had some time to show me some of the new flavors he has in stock. I am a RY4 fan (ELP's RY4 is at the top of my list of favs) so it was only fitting that I needed to check out RY#1.I had no info at all on what the difference was going to be between RY4 and RY1 but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. The RY4 IMHO has a few different flavors going on at the same time, The RY1 seems to lean more towards one of the flavors that I cant seem to isolate. It seems to be more "Nutty or "Caramely" then the RY4, But it packs a bucket load of flavor, real smooth in the mouth, has a mild throat hit (Using 11MG). I am sure the 16MG is going to give a much better throat hit then the 11MG.Nice vaper production on the solar flare(DSE103) and also on a couple manual PV's. The RY#1 is going to be a nice addition to me favorites.

I also have to say that I have tried many liquids from other venders and I find myself always going back to ELP's liquids. You might think I am biased because ELP is local but Its just my good luck that he is local and has some of the best quality liquids. I could easily get a better buy on bulk liquids from china but with Josh I know exactly what I am getting.

The expiration dates on the bottles are a nice touch. The bottles are labeled with nic strength not medium or low, also a new added feature is the color coded /child prof caps on all Josh's liquids.

Thanks Josh & Rich

Cisco...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread