Ry-4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried the RY4/Riskee variations from several suppliers now and the ones I like the best are the RY4 from Janty and now Dietsmokes and Puresmoker. They are consistently flavorful and have the best vapor and don't burn off very fast, which makes them the better value since I don't have to refill as often.

The rest seem to be very weak tasting and thin which makes them burn off faster. IMHO

(This user's opinion in no way reflects the opinion of the administrator of this forum or any other member of this forum. Please direct all comments/qusestions and complaints to (**xxx-747-7699**)

**:evil:**

Last edited:

CamelCrushed

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
New Jersey
Although I am brand new to this esmoking thing - i've had my Micro for almost a week now _ I did buy 2 e-liquids from myvaporstore.com and I love the taste of their RY4 - I havent tried their Mboro I ordered yet, but I am 100% sure I will buy more RY4 from them - in a much bigger bottle this time. it's 1000% times better tasting and longer lasting than the stuff that comes prefilled in the cartridges. I took the ten cartridges I bought and squeezed all the juice out of the stuffing and refilled them with the ry4 as I liked it SOOOO much better - the wife did also.

Ludo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2008
China
www.janty.com
You can order any liquids with us, RY4 is the original JANTY flavor, introduced 1.5 years ago by us. Many copies circulating... watch out for bad hygiene standards form China traders!!!

btw, we handle all import and custom declarations for you :)

Other JANTY stuff can be ordered too with a MOQ of 100 sets - DURA-C/KISSBOX/etc

Anyone can carry JANTY now ;)

bevisbao

Moved On
Apr 9, 2009
  • Deleted by Oliver
  • Reason: Spam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread