Not open for further replies.

BiteMe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
Stanwood, WA
Just like the title asks, what is the difference in the 3 flavors? :confused:

Thanks in advance :)

I've never tried RY2, but RY3 was basically a nice tobacco flavor. There might have been a touch of other flavor with it, but I couldn't really tell.
RY4 is tobacco with caramel. VERY tasty! This is my every day, all the time juice. Some people in here have said it's best as an after dinner flavor. From what I understand, all 3 flavors were origionally formulated by Ruyan, (thus the RY designation) but again, that's rumor from in here.
The one thing that I AM sure of however, is that the majority of it comes from China, and it's basically all the same from either Janty, Wicked, e-liquid planet and eastmall. I can't tell the difference between any of these suppliers.

Hope this helps.

Chris :rolleyes:

nitewriter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Hendersonville Tennessee
JANTY introduced the original JANTY RY4 taste in 2007!

Thanks Ludo, but that still doesn't give me any idea of the differences between the 3 flavors. Is one sweeter? Stronger? More nutty? More caramel?

I should add that I am a HUGE Riskee Yuice fan from PS and am looking for the closest flavor to that. I've tried the RY4 and it's still missing something to me. That's why I wondered if there is any difference between the 3 flavors.

Kelemvor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2009
Germany NRW
i got RY3 from a different supplier and this was old socks + concentrated fennel.
totally disgusting, i found they could be used in a cigar if nothing else is there.

i think i just throw the last two boxes away.

@Ludo, please never add them as freebies.

RY4 is just "yummi" can't get enough for it, very bad to stop smoking, really.

that leaves us with RY2, i think i will try the Janty version on my next purchase

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
too personal to tell really, someone said RY3 tastes like old socks... I mean how to describe tastes, too personal no?

Personally, I'd say dirty feet . . . and, yes, there is a difference between "old sock" smell and "dirty feet" smell. :D

I think RY4 tastes a lot like Riskee, only a bit less sweet.

BiteMe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
Stanwood, WA
According to KnutselPeter vaping the RY2 liquid will eliminate residue of other liquids, he uses RY2 once and a while to do the trick.

How can that possibly be true?
The base liquid is all the same. Only the flavor is different. Unless there is some other added ingredient, it shouldn't behave any different than any other juice.

(Either that, or it tastes so much like a cleaning fluid, he asssumes that it is! LOLOL :lol:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread