RY4 / caramel tobacco 50/50 nic salts that don't kill coils?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
UPDATE.

1. Either I have vape tongue (not likely as I don't vape very heavily) or the caliburn pods produce great flavour for about 2ml then it drops of quick. It's not coil performance so I imagine it's due to use of plastic over glass?

2. I'm happy with an RY6 I found (cheap short fill to which I add salts) and the honey roast tobacco. I can use a few drops of the caramel tobacco to add a little sweetness boost to these.

3. Being only 2ml pods and needing to refill when just under half full would be a right pain if I vaped more than I do. 3ml pods would be better. And make em out of glass for better lasting flavour methinks. Oh, that would burn mouth :p Scratch that idea :p

All in all it's a good enough set up for a 'tootle puffer' like me

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
Newer Update :p

1. It's a good vape, no denying it

2. 10mg Nic salts too strong so I got some short fil RY6 and two salt shots to make aprox 6mg which is about where I like it

3. Device Quality. Battery is good, charges real fast, I'm a light vaper so small battery enough. PODS - hmmmm my bedroom has that 'liquid smell' to it again. Lie em on their side, lie em on their bottoms they do leak a little. My pockets too have the e liquid smell and also some of my sweater cuffs where i have t wipe if off my hands etc...

I hope they make a Mark II that has better built pods.

I was gonna get another as a backup in case this one malfunctions or I break it so if anyone has suggestions to simillar device but slightly better built POD quality I'm interested! No sub ohm though Like the new Caliburn G though, I like about 1.2ohm

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread