The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Ry4? Etc?

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by chellemakepeace, Jul 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. chellemakepeace

chellemakepeace Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 12, 2013
    Atlanta
    I am curious if this would be something I would like. I have read many reviews, but money is tight ya know?

I love smoking a gold tobacco flavor from vapage...but other than that, this newbie knows nothin.

Thoughts?

2. ElConquistador

ElConquistador Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2013
    Oklahoma
    I've tried 3 different RY4's and I didn't care for any of them. But of course that means nothing!

3. Rodeorat

Rodeorat Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 14, 2013
    Guthrie, OK
    Ahlusions Gold Rising runs about $17 for 30ml, but its up near the top of the RY4 variants.
    Surprisingly, I got some Hangsens RY4 from FastTech and I think its better than the beloved Tribeca, for half the price.

4. Rodeorat

Rodeorat Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 14, 2013
    Guthrie, OK
    To add, if great tobaccos are your thing, Vermillion River does them well, as does Ahlusions. Though I can't speak from experience, Heather's Heavenly Vapes has a couple tobaccos that are pretty popular here.

5. Barbara21

Barbara21 Moved On

May 21, 2013
    Greenville, SC, USA
    One of the first flavors I ever tried was 'Sweet Bacca' from Vapelicious. It's remained my favorite for several months now. So, going by that, I assumed I would like sweet tobacco flavors.

RY4s seemed to fit the bill so I've tried four now, by four different companies, and haven't liked any of them.

I'd definitely start with samples first.

6. lasttango

lasttango What would Freud say? Verified Member ECF Veteran

they definitely vary depending on where you get them... but if money's tight - perhaps you should ask the experts/enthusiasts on the ry4 thread...
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-liquid-reviews/193327-really-big-ry4-roundup-long.html
    ___

my advice would be to try an ry4 from the company you like the best... for tobaccos.

some are real sweet like a dessert - while others have almost no sweetness. they can vary a lot... I prefer the classic taste... so I like the ikenvape classic etc

a lot of folks like the dekang ry4 and that's inexpensive.

7. iceman68

iceman68 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 24, 2013
    Chicago, IL, USA
    So many RY4s out there, so little money. :p

I've tried my share of them and have yet to find one that really stands out. I'm looking for noticeable tobacco flavor with just a hint of caramel/vanilla. I certainly can't afford to try every RY4 out there so lately I've been trying to DIY my own version. I like the basic ingredients, tobacco/caramel/vanilla, but haven't yet found the mix I'm looking for.

I've also heard good things about NETs(Naturally Extracted Tobacco) so I'm tempted to try those. GoodEJuice is one vendor I hear mentioned quite a bit.

8. Zombitedesade

Zombitedesade Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 27, 2011
    Plymouth, uk
    I would try one or two cheaper Ry4's and work from there. Personally I'd say try a Hangsen RY4. It's inexpensive, very well mixed and very, very good juice. For a more tobacoo strong mix, Dekang (or DK4) is also plentiful and again, not overly expensive.

From there you can decide what you like, which notes you want more of, which you want less of (the tobacco, the caramel, the vanilla etc) over in bills exhaustive Ry4 round up thread, you'll find more Ry4's then you could possibly need or imagine. There's one that's right for you, of that I'm fairly certain. No two Ry4's are the same. Some can have similar traits (a Hangsen RY4 and a janty mix for example are similar) but no two are identical, which can make deciding if you like the generalised term 'RY4' a bit tricky!

9. Catherine Moll

Catherine Moll Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 7, 2013
    GA

I have a 50 ml 3mg nic level of ry4 I don't like it at all, if you want it you can have it

10. boomerdude

boomerdude Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Give Timeless Vapor or Vapedudes a try. Those are the best RY4 non-NET flavors I've tried out of 15 vendors. If you want a real tobacco experience then try W2V, Qnic, GeJ or HHV. A properly mixed RY4 is about the best vape you can buy or mix yourself using a recipe from the thread mentioned by lasttango.

11. Nkayy

Nkayy Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2013
    Los Angeles
    Side note, if you are looking for something to mimic the light ashy taste of cigarettes, Ry1 from fasttech is very ciggy-like. As far as the perfect tobacco .. I've given up in search of more complicated and varied flavors.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.