RY4 Now only 99 Cents! Sale ends June 15th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jswag5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2014
Indiana
ordered a large order last week with the sale, boblos, awesome, baja, very good, pina colada, could be an all day vape, apple, well there was a mix up with this, called them up and they got a replacemnet out the same day, great customer service, will order again when a juice comes on sale i like. ry4, not my thing

CJHacker

Verified Member
Apr 29, 2014
West Fargo, ND, USA
There was a mixup on my order from last week an d I emailed customer service but haven't heard anything back yet. :-( ordered 3 bottles of piña Colada for myself and two kiwi strawberry for my wife and ended up with only 1 piña Colada. Hopefully they respond soon. Had to get an order in for some ry4 to try out though! And also congrats to Cindy! That's an awesome prize!

jswag5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2014
Indiana
There was a mixup on my order from last week an d I emailed customer service but haven't heard anything back yet. :-( ordered 3 bottles of piña Colada for myself and two kiwi strawberry for my wife and ended up with only 1 piña Colada. Hopefully they respond soon. Had to get an order in for some ry4 to try out though! And also congrats to Cindy! That's an awesome prize!

i called the phone number on their website and they sent out the replacement the same day. i feel their customer service is awesome.

ended up with a bottle that wasnt even half full, they made it right and threw in and extra bottle, thanks killer juice.

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States

Hey CJ,

Sorry we missed your email. I have been trying to find one but it seems to have disappeared.

Send me a PM on here or send me your order number personally to walt@killer-juice.com

Sorry again,

Walt

Renegayde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
Belleville Illinois
RY4-Sale.jpg

It is that time of the week! This week's flavor is our award winning, and top rated RY4 tobacco!
RY4 - Super Product Blitz 99 Cent Sale!!!!

Grab your 15 ml bottle (or bottles) now for only 99 cents! (plus shipping)

We pre-steeped the RY4 for 1 week to allow for the strongest possible flavor out of the mailbox.

As with all our weekly sales, this deal ends on Sunday at 11:59PM EST.

OH and I am sure you want to know who won. Well everyone, say congratulations to Cindy Vincent, she has won free vape mail for a year! Feel left out? Keep trying! This week we are giving away 3 $50 gift cards to our fans for liking this post!

Thank you for all your support!

it is suppose to be pre-steeped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread