The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

RY4 out of stock!

Discussion in 'IkenVape' started by pyro12, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. pyro12

pyro12 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2011
    Pittsburgh
    I've got about 35mL left. Should I try to hold out or should I find something else to keep me going until there is more RY4?

(ie will there be more soon?)

2. 5cardstud

5cardstud ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    I have some if you run out.

3. Iken

Iken Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2009
    PA,USA
    The 10mg we have been out for, forever :( It kills me to see a few customers order the 18mg to get by. I have been trying to put an order together but it's been tough. The 18 though we have lots of. I'm sorry

4. pyro12

Mar 16, 2011
    Pittsburgh
    That's sort of good news! Your website says you're out. I can't see how to order any PG.

5. Iken

Jan 23, 2009
    PA,USA
    Well how in the world did that happen!
    18mg RY4 Stock updated!

6. 5cardstud

Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    I have been vaping that for the past week. Great juice.

7. pyro12

Mar 16, 2011
    Pittsburgh
    So, are we really out of RY4 20mL and 30mL bottles this time? Hopefully, it's just another glitch?
    :unsure:

8. 5cardstud

Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    Like I said I have about 5 bottles if he's out. But it's PG and 18 mg. so I got your back if he's out.

9. clamman

clamman Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 17, 2011
    new york
    ok now its all gone and im out of it anyone know any other juice that comes close to it?

10. 5cardstud

Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    I have some Pg 18mg. I could let go.

11. Iken

Jan 23, 2009
    PA,USA
    J5 I love you man. But you already know that :)
    There is a man who is in desperate need . Poor guy is laid up pretty well. Broken leg, fractured neck. I just sent him a link to come over to take you up.
    I'll definitely reimburse you my friend. I have a batch in production now. :)

12. 5cardstud

Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    Not a problem my friennd. Tell him I just need an address.

13. clamman

May 17, 2011
    new york
    hey buddy when do you think stock will be in? btw this is jack the clammer from ny

14. clamman

May 17, 2011
    new york
    I will take you up on that if Isaac say it will be a while before he gets stock in thank you

15. pyro12

Mar 16, 2011
    Pittsburgh
    Just take this as an opportunity to explore all the other flavors out there in the world. Ike's RY4 has been my all day vape for years. I love it! Occasionally, though, he runs out and you have to make do with something else for a little while.

I haven't tried, but I'm assuming a juice's flavor doesn't linger too long in a "no-fill," so go nuts on some 5mL samples somewhere.

When you finally get more RY4, it'll taste all the better after a break.

16. 5cardstud

Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    It looks as though my son has raided my stash the little ..... *&%$. I will deal with him later. I apologize for the bum steer but what I have left is two 20ml bottles and one 30ml. bottle, all PG and all 24mg.

[​IMG]

Isaac has first pick on the 30 because he ask first. I keep all my juice in the refrigerator so it's fresh. I like RY4 ok but it's not my favorite juice. I will deal with my son later.

17. pyro12

Mar 16, 2011
    Pittsburgh
    24mg is a little too rich for my blood. Appreciate the thought, though.

18. PRG4

PRG4 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hi 5cardstud,
    I'm the dude that is in really bad shape. It's been just about a month since I got hit by a drunk driver which left me out of commission. I was talking to Iken the other day about being out of his AWESOME RY4 and how badly I wanted to vape his masterpiece. It's been a couple of days ago but He sent me a link to this thread and said that you might be able to spare a bottle? I'm sorry about the delayed response I've just been in a lot of pain which has caused me not to be able to sleep. Well, I finally just ran out of juice (get it) and I finally fell asleep which I thought was a couple of hours and it was more like a whole day. Anyway I'm not sure if that offer is still good but if it is that would be SOOOOOOO COOOOOL!!!!!!
    My name is Phillip gaston and I live a t 7245 Java Drive. Sarasota Florida 34241.
    Thank you again for being so kind. This is what life is all about. I can't wait till I'm back o n my feet again (literally) so I can repay this good deed with another one. And by all means please save my contact info in case you're ever in need of some juice down the road.

19. 5cardstud

Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    I'll send it Tue because Monday's a holiday but I'll put a rush on it.
    Dang, You live right by the gulf huh? Beautiful spot.

20. PRG4

PRG4 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sorry for the delayed response, I had to go back to my favorite place the hospital.
    Yes, I live on the gulf. As soon as I'm up and going again I'll put some pictures of the beach that's right down the road from my house on the forum. Man, I cant wait until I can go down and see the water again. I usually go to the beach at least 2 or 3 times a week so not seeing the water for a month is really working on me BAD.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.