Ry4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
MVS's RY4 is wonderful! Sweet and caramel rich. The tobacco flavor is mild. This is my all time favorite vape. I got the 555 because of the reviews and it lives up to the rep. Nutty, smooth and mild. I can't vape them all day, because the complex flavors get dulled after a while. I go to mint for a while. Then at the end of the day, those two flavors are like the last cup of coffee before bed. relaxing!

lachesis

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2009
NJ, USA
I ordered 30ml RY4 low 6mg.. just a couple of weeks ago, and it's all gone. :) Since it was on low nic, throat hit was rather mild. Now I ordered 11mg, and see how it goes.

Compared to Riskee, which isn't available now... it's not exactly the same, and I actually do prefer Riskee a little bit more - but just very minor differences I could tell. Plus, with MVS's price... it's just wonderful too! :D

magnolia

May 1, 2009
MS
I love the RY4, it has a mild caramel, nutty flavor.
It has a hardly noticable sweet smell when you vape it, similar to caramel, or I've been told, cotton candy.
The bottle I'm using now is 24mg, I'm cutting that in half on the next order to 11mg, but only because I want to cut my nicotine down a bit, not because it's too strong.
I don't notice a strong throat hit with it like I do with their MB flavor.

Nicfits

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Texas
www.e-smokers-forum.com
I bought 60mls of RY4 18mg. for my wife and sister in law. At first my wife thought she was going to like it, but after a few minutes, she and my sister in law both stated that the flavor is way too strong and overpowering for them. The caramel is way too sweet. They both only use it only occasionally. We all like JCs Tennessee Cured much better, it has a hint of caramel and vanilla and makes for a every day vape, and is much smoother than the Ry4.
But of course everyone's taste is different.
I think used this analogy once before, I hate cabbage and can't even stand to be in the house when it is cooking, on the other hand my wife loves cabbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread