• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

RYO,,, Hail and Farewell,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

harmony gardens

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Wisconsin
I packed my Top cigarette machine away today. It was a good friend and was a definate chapter in my nicotine addiction saga. I was buying RYO tobacco for around $12 a pound in it's hayday. Making up enough sticks to last for the day, was a ritual I did daily. I was one with that machine,,, lol.

I can't quite bring myself to toss it in the garbage, but vaping has replaced it, and it's in a box with some of my favorite ash trays.

Kilroy2.0

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2009
Madison, WI
I was in the same boat a few weeks ago. My machine was a gambler and it is in a box with my left over tubes, tobacco and a humidor. I just can't bring myself to throw any of it away.

My tubes I will take apart and use the filter to stuff carts. I guess I can keep all my juices and extra parts in the humidor, but for the life of me I can not find another use for the roller. Maybe if everybody starts vaping and no body smokes anymore it will become a valuable antic.

Congratulations

-g

harmony gardens

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Wisconsin
Now, if they just had GRAPE flavoured tobacco:p

LMAO!!!! You know what I like,,, that might appeal to kids, too much!!

You know, I think Zen makes a Grape RYO, but I never tried it. I didn't try fruit flavors till I started vaping. :p

gml,, hey, thats a good way to use up your tubes!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread