s-body elfin dna75

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroOhm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
UK
yeah, the mod is amazing in size, quality and power!
I have been out the loop this year and haven't followed any vape stuff, last mod I bought was a Dicodes No.6 back in January. I have bought 4 DNA75s in the past week! :)

Thanks once again for posting the internals you can pretty much always find someone doing some kind of modding on ECF! I had was hoping it had an 18650 in it and who cares about 5 mins of soldering for its form factor it's a winner! The rubberized coating feels a million miles from a VaporShark ;)
e51f88b032c333aedcb3add8e280ff0c.jpg

Reactions: jmarkus

Rui Almeida

Oct 19, 2015
finally got around to upgrading both elfins with some hg2's (3000mah brownies) i had laying around. more of a tootle puffer, so don't even need the 20a continuous.

heres a pic of the guts (with new battery installed):
20160909_124422.jpg
Friend you think is possible make a video tutorial for change this battery in elphin?

Congratz for this job :)

jmarkus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
CA USA
cec7c63b4d3c58441b2f7de4ec4babe8.jpg

This really breaks my heart.. just 2 weeks old, then it decided to jump off the table and hit the floor.. [emoji24]

I guess, a quick "plasti-dip" paint job should solve it..

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

sad, but if just cosmetic then a little wear and tear aint bad...as long as she still hits! so glad people realize how great this mod is, especially after swapping out the battery.

Reactions: dd4285

dd4285

May 19, 2016
Malaysia
sad, but if just cosmetic then a little wear and tear aint bad...as long as she still hits! so glad people realize how great this mod is, especially after swapping out the battery.
Yep, my next project is definitely swapping out the battery. Love the elfin for its size. If only it could take 24mm tank nicely.. the new sbody macro 75 however is sure making me drool..

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread