The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

S/O to my old mates

Discussion in 'SG Vapers' started by Hornzxc, Mar 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Hornzxc

Hornzxc Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Long time since I've been here, and it seems like so much has changed. Last time even before there were so many users in public, and 70% of people on the streets also don't know what vaping is.

How's everyone doing? Purchased a nugget artery with serpent mini a couple months back and currently addicted to the stealthiness of it. Shiok ah. But nowadays no one making 12mgs already...

2. botakchek

botakchek Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 14, 2014
    Lion city
    Registered early but lurk for very long before posting.. I think back in 2014, minimum 90% don't know what vaping is! I was using a ce4 that time IIRC!

Thats a pretty nice setup, had the exact same one but was on 6mg.. US 12mg juices still quite easy to find eh. I'm on 18mg in my iCare now

• Like Like x 1
  3. Loylipop
    This message by Loylipop has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Apr 9, 2017, Reason: Not Appropriate.
    Mar 31, 2017
  4. Hornzxc

Yeah! Back then people thought its some back to the future .... haha

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

5. nuvole

nuvole Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2014
    Sillypore
    Have enough toy so diam diam and will never vape in public.
    I use mech and rarely buy hardware liao.
    12mgs difficult to find, and in country like Oz & NZ no nic are allowed.

6. Ter

Ter Full Member Verified Member

Can try increasing nicotine level by yourself?DIY as in. By the way, is the nugget easily dismantled if you wanna replace the battery? Tempted to get one since it's using 18350.

7. botakchek

botakchek Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 14, 2014
    Lion city
    I opened mine up before, looks pretty simple, some minor soldering work required.

8. Ter

Meaning the battery is soldered to the hardware?

9. Hornzxc

There's a couple of screws you have to remove, but I'm figuring that if it ever breaks down just upgrade to the next one that's smaller and better as with the case with technology nowadays

10. Ter

True. If it's beyond repair, then gotta get a new one. Comparing nugget with minivolt and Suorin Air. Which one will you go for?

11. Hornzxc

I had the choice between minivolt and artery, and for myself I chose the artery because of the no-nonsense buttons and the sleek black which really made cleaning old man tanks without their diapers( leaky af) hassle-free. Love it and I must admit the other mods I have are just collecting dust :^)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ter

I'm more into artery back then between the mini volt and nugget due to the replacable battery, but gave it up cause can't find anyone that carries the set which comes with the tank (limited edition I guess?). Need something that is "stealth" now actually. Xp

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hornzxc

I requested for a serpent mini with it! Fantastic air flow, easy to build. Its like a gift from heaven

• Like Like x 1
  14. Ter

Good match mate. "Super stealth" XD "Anytime, anywhere"

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.