Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
Hi everyone S&S mods is now open for business.I'm starting this very small and hope to have it grow with more mods and things.Right now I'm just selling my version of a rebuild able atty named the DEFCON MINI.I'm sure some have seen the similar ones floating around.Mine are all hand made at my home by myself.These are made to order,so when you order one and pay I will then make it and ship when its complete.These are very nice units and work very well.They are made of Stainless Steel and I use .999 pure sterling silver for the electrodes along with mesh #400 and Kanthal 32 awg Resistance Heating Wire.The DefCon can hold approximately 1.8 to 2ml of liquid and has been tested for leaks with no evidence of any.Right now I have two different types,Black and Stainless.It will come to you fully ready to use just add juice and vape.

I'm currently working on something I call the DEFCON Atom which I hope will make it through all the testing.

Price for the DEFCON MINI is $55 shipping included in price.ALL international shipping orders will be a total cost of $71.95 for Priority flat rate box.That is the cheapest I can find.Buyer pays PP fees and comes with one pre installed oxidized wick pre wrapped using the 3/4 method,some Kanthal wire 32 awg.I only can accept PayPal right now with no mention of Ecig related stuff.I will offer a 10 day money back
guarantee or a replacement if anything should happen to the DEFCON MINI as a result of the way its built.Orders are to be taken by PM only and please use the word DEFCON in the subject box.Also include your ECF user name without using the word ECF in it and color choice and first and last name and address .It's my wish to make you all a low cost rebuild able atty that works very well and looks nice to boot.If I have left anything out please inform me and I will fix it.Thank you and take care.

DSCF2240-1.jpg

Update for International shipping....I can go with First Class international shipping for cheaper then the $16.95 for the Priority International flat rate box.That is if buyer does not mind the extra time it will take to get from me to buyer once the Postal Office has it.

Last edited:

Trench

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
There is a cool thing you can do to stainless. If you heat it VERY hot, it will change colors.....and RAINBOW. Just think stainless steel headers. Ooooooh pretty. Same thing "chopperguys" does to refinish provari's.

It sure does. It's a Damn shame I can't see my pretty long tubes everyday. :D

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
I'm a big fan, Chopper and this is just me talkin here....

Can you please just use one thread? Starting new ones makes it hard to follow you.

Again. Just my $0.02.

Cheers :toast:

This is the last time I will start a new one.I just wanted to do it for the Mini.If I could go back and edit the very first post I would have as that is the most important one.

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
Hi everyone S&S Mods is now open for business.I'm starting this very small and hope to have it grow with more mods and things.Right now I'm just selling my version of a rebuild able atty named the DEFCON MINI.I'm sure some have seen the similar ones floating around.Mine are all hand made at my home by myself.These are made to order,so when you order one and pay I will then make it and ship when its complete.These are very nice units and work very well.They are made of Stainless Steel and I use .999 pure sterling silver for the electrodes along with mesh #400 and Kanthal 32 awg Resistance Heating Wire.The DefCon can hold approximately 1.8 to 2ml of liquid and has been tested for leaks with no evidence of any.Right now I have two different types,Black and Stainless.It will come to you fully ready to use just add juice and vape.

I'm currently working on something I call the DEFCON Atom which I hope will make it through all the testing.

Price for the DEFCON MINI is $55 shipping included in price and buyer pays PP fees and comes with one pre installed oxidized wick pre wrapped using the 3/4 method,some Kanthal wire 32 awg.I only can accept PayPal right now with no mention of Ecig related stuff.I will offer a 10 day money back
guarantee or a replacement if anything should happen to the DEFCON MINI as a result of the way its built.Orders are to be taken by PM only and please use the word DEFCON in the subject box.Also include your ECF user name without using the word ECF in it and color choice and first and last name and address .It's my wish to make you all a low cost rebuild able atty that works very well and looks nice to boot.If I have left anything out please inform me and I will fix it.Thank you and take care.

DSCF2240-1.jpg

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
and a good morning in here!

chopper, yes - you are allowed 2 threads!

hopefully, this thread will be the last one you open for the defcon. you can edit a post for 48 hrs and, after that period, just ask a mod to do it for you. they can either correct or replace your first post in its entirety if that is what you want.
there were quite a few helpful posts in the 2 older threads which are now sort of lost.

as to a support thread for the defcon, i think it's a great idea! maybe a mod could change the title of your other thread still open to reflect the change of use?

again, here's to the success of the new defcon!

Last edited:

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
and a good morning in here!

chopper, yes - you are allowed 2 threads!

hopefully, this thread will be the last one you open for the defcon. you can edit a post for 48 hrs and, after that period, just ask a mod to do it for you. they can either correct or replace your first post in its entirety if that is what you want.
there were quite a few helpful posts in the 2 older threads which are now sort of lost.

as to a support thread for the defcon, i think it's a great idea! maybe a mod could change the title of your other thread still open to reflect the change of use?

again, here's to the success of the new defcon!

If you can find those post I will add them to this thread.I'm just real busy building and it takes some time away from building to do that.Thank you tib for all the help.

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
Hi everyone S&S Mods is now open for business.I'm starting this very small and hope to have it grow with more mods and things.Right now I'm just selling my version of a rebuild able atty named the DEFCON MINI.I'm sure some have seen the similar ones floating around.Mine are all hand made at my home by myself.These are made to order,so when you order one and pay I will then make it and ship when its complete.These are very nice units and work very well.They are made of Stainless Steel and I use .999 pure sterling silver for the electrodes along with mesh #400 and Kanthal 32 awg Resistance Heating Wire.The DefCon can hold approximately 1.8 to 2ml of liquid and has been tested for leaks with no evidence of any.Right now I have two different types,Black and Stainless.It will come to you fully ready to use just add juice and vape.

Price for the DEFCON MINI is $55 shipping included in price and buyer pays PP fees and comes with one pre installed oxidized wick pre wrapped using the 3/4 method,some Kanthal wire 32 awg.I only can accept PayPal right now with no mention of Ecig related stuff.I will offer a 10 day money back

DSCF2240-1.jpg

For today only $5 off the DEFCON MINI in celebrating my turning VET and Memorial Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread