Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
Hi everyone S&S mods is now open for business.I'm starting this very small and hope to have it grow with more mods and things.Right now I'm just selling my version of a rebuild able atty named the DefCon.I'm sure some have seen the similar ones floating around.Mine are all hand made at my home by myself.These are made to order,so when you order one and pay I will then make it and ship when its complete.These are very nice units and work very well.They are made of Stainless Steel and I use .999 pure sterling silver for the electrodes along with mesh #400 and Kanthal 32 awg Resistance Heating Wire.The DefCon can hold approximately 3.5ml of liquid and has been tested for leaks with no evidence of any.Right now I have two different types,Black and Stainless and I can also add a Blue Led light if wanted.I will have more color choices at a later date and other color of LED lights as well.It will come to you fully ready to just add juice and vape.

I'm currently working on something I call the DefCon Atom which I hope will make it through all the testing.

Price for the DefCon is $55 shipped and comes with one pre installed oxidized wick pre wrapped using the 3/4 method,some Kanthal wire 32 awg.
For a extra $2 you can have a LED light installed.I only can accept PayPal right now with no mention of Ecig related stuff.I will offer a 10 day money back
guarantee or a replacement if anything should happen to the DefCon as a result of the way its built.Orders are to be taken by PM only and please use the word DefCon in the subject box.Also include your ECF user name and color choice and first and last name and address .It's my wish to make you all a low cost rebuild able atty that works very well and looks nice to boot.If I have left anything out please inform me and I will fix it.Thank you and take care.

DSCF2231.jpg

DSCF2225.jpg

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
chopper, you're supposed to move pertinent pics and such to your new thread! :D

100825d1337168498t-s-s-mods-now-open-dsc_0005.jpg
100824d1337168497t-s-s-mods-now-open-dsc_0004.jpg
100823d1337168496t-s-s-mods-now-open-dsc_0003.jpg

i've brought three ...... ;)

Geez tib give a guy a break,even Super Man needed one lol.Thank you for doing that Ive put in some major long hours and being a one man show.Its hard to keep up with messages,pertinent pics thanks to you lol and building.Thank God I have a lap top coming in so I will have something close to me as I build.My other one took a dump on me.Priority shipping on it now is on its 6th day to get here from MO,that is ridiculous.

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
I am completely new to the world of rebuildable atty's but REALLY want to give it a try. Having said that, how difficult is it to roll/oxidize wicks and redo coils on this?

Its not hard at all....I rolled about 75 of them yesterday in about 2 hours.That was only rolling not oxidizing them.

hildicat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
SoCal
Since this will be my absolute first RBA, I sure hope it comes with some detailed instructions on how to properly make a wick, roll a coil, and fill it with juice. I know Chopper doesn't have time for this, but maybe some of you that got in on the first batch could make a video??? I've seen some videos of other RBA's but I'm curious how this one will function in comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread