Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
Here is a description of our juice.Though we only have a small selection we take pride in making each one to order.None are just sitting pre-made waiting to go.We make each in a 50/50 PG/VG mix but can make whatever you want.Just put that in the order comment box.

Grumpy's Hooch:This is a very complex juice that is a secret recipe.I can tell you this its a tobacco type that is semi-sweet and keeps you wanting more.

Black & Black:Is a mix of a Black & Mild with hints of blackberry in the mix.

Old # 4:This one has a analog/cigar type of mix.Its a good go to if missing the analog taste.

Cinnamon Danish Swirl:This one speaks for itself,the name says it all a very spot on flavor.

Mango Melon:Is a very tasty mango/melon mix with hints of mango,watermelon,and honeydew.

Mango Melon Frost:Same as the mango melon chill with a hint of menthol and some coolness added.

Pirates Brew:Is a very nice Island type of flavor with hints of pineapple,coconut,rum,and brandy.

MT.Melon Chill:Is a very nice mix of melons with a touch of peppermint and some coolness added.

Red Devil:Is my very own secret of tobacco's with kick of red hot cinnamon.Its very good and I keep coming back to it.Nothing satanic about this juice,but it just may take over your other juice lol.

NOT ON THE SITE YET:Apple Jack Brandy: A very tasty good after dinner or just a laid back relaxing vape.Mix of apple,brandy and my secret tobacco mix.You can send me a PM for this one until its on our website.

Chopper71

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Broadway,Virginia
Here is a description of our juice.Though we only have a small selection we take pride in making each one to order.None are just sitting pre-made waiting to go.We make each in a 50/50 PG/VG mix but can make whatever you want.Just put that in the order comment box.

Grumpy's Hooch:This is a very complex juice that is a secret recipe.I can tell you this its a tobacco type that is semi-sweet and keeps you wanting more.

Black & Black:Is a mix of a Black & Mild with hints of blackberry in the mix.

Old # 4:This one has a analog/cigar type of mix.Its a good go to if missing the analog taste.

Cinnamon Danish Swirl:This one speaks for itself,the name says it all a very spot on flavor.

Mango Melon:Is a very tasty mango/melon mix with hints of mango,watermelon,and honeydew.

Mango Melon Frost:Same as the mango melon chill with a hint of menthol and some coolness added.

Pirates Brew:Is a very nice Island type of flavor with hints of pineapple,coconut,rum,and brandy.

MT.Melon Chill:Is a very nice mix of melons with a touch of peppermint and some coolness added.

Red Devil:Is my very own secret of tobacco's with kick of red hot cinnamon.Its very good and I keep coming back to it.Nothing satanic about this juice,but it just may take over your other juice lol.

NOT ON THE SITE YET:Apple Jack Brandy: A very tasty good after dinner or just a laid back relaxing vape.Mix of apple,brandy and my secret tobacco mix.You can send me a PM for this one until its on our website.

To the top...........................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread