S.S. Vape Pre-Order Hana Modz V3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked & Coiled

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Stratford, NJ
I do not like these vague terms, like "a while"...I preordered because the site said release date is march! .

Neither do I. Like everybody else, if the site had said anything other then March 2014, as it STILL does as of 3/7/14, I would have moved on and purchased something that I know I can receive promptly.

This all just boils down to ethics in my view.

Which comes to the beauty of this thread. The more people who see it, the more people who will add their info. As soon as people start actually receiving the mod we can all see the progress.

What burns me is that you know there are dealers whom, even though they have a substantial pre order list, are still taking incoming product from the new shipment and putting it in the display case for walk-ins to the B&M rather than filling web orders.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk

Kataphraktos

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
New York, NY
I don't have a problem even with an April ship date, as I just ordered yesterday. That's part of the high-end, small-run mod game we all play.

I just don't want to read "March" and that becomes "June". Not when they charge your credit card. If they didn't charge the card up front, they could do whatever they want with dates.

bce22

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2014
Blackstone, MA
Big Response on their facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/ssvapeHanover

Dear Customers,

It has to our attention that a widespread concern has developed concerning our Hana Modz pre-orders. We would like to take some time to address these concerns and ease anxieties.

We are still waiting for our first shipment from Hana Modz. With the delay to their manufacturing process it has pushed back our original release date and our early estimates of when we would be able to begin shipping to our pre-orders. We have been working restlessly to estimate a wait time, taking into consideration the shipment's arrival and our turnaround capabilities. After a long discussion we have been able to arrive at an official estimate. ALL ORDERS PLACED IN MARCH WILL EXPERIENCE A SIX (6) TO EIGHT (8) WEEK WAIT FROM THE TIME THE ORDER IS PLACED. We will be posting an updated estimate at the end of March.

We are receiving inquiries regarding particular positions in our pre-order list hourly. It is difficult to give any kind of concrete number on the list as many people, due to reasons of their own, wish to cancel their order. As many people have heard, your order on the list today could be drastically different by the next day. It is because of this constant flux that it is difficult to determine a set position, and to attempt would take away valuable time.

We would also like to make a point that the number on your order is your order number in our system. It is not a reflection on your position within our Hana Modz pre-order list.

To clear up any misunderstandings regarding payments and order status we have provided the following explanation. All payments for orders placed online are charged at the time the order is placed. The "on hold" status is something that allows our system to better organize our pre-orders and does not affect your order in any way.

To those residing outside the United States that wish to order a Hana Mod we apologize for the even longer wait you will have to endure. To be fair we will be opening our Hana Modz pre-order to our international customers today. PLEASE NOTE ALL ORDERS PLACED IN MARCH WILL EXPERIENCE A SIX (6) TO EIGHT (8) WEEK WAIT FROM THE TIME THE ORDER IS PLACED. Also, all international orders will be shipped via US Postal Service. USPS does not offer tracking beyond customs, SS Vape is not liable for any packages lost beyond customs. Please familiarize yourself with our Terms and Conditions prior to making a purchase. Our international shipping policy is as follows: Please make sure you are familiar with your country’s e-liquid and e-cigarette customs/importation laws before ordering from S.S. Vape! We will not be held responsible for orders seized by customs, and we will not falsify customs forms to accommodate any orders. Customs forms will all be marked honestly, with accurate product and product value details in accordance with US Federal Law.

If at any point you wish to change your Hana Modz pre-order you may email SS Vape Support at support@ssvape.com. Please note that in order to change your order, be it for a different color or size, SS Vape will need to cancel your current order and refund your account. All order cancellations will follow our company cancellation policy as described in the next section. Once your order is cancelled you may place a new order before or after your refund has been posted to your account, which is the decision of the customer. Unfortunately, once your order is cancelled you will lose that position in the pre-order list that your original order was in. Your new order will be placed at the end of the list at the time that it is placed.

If at any point you wish to cancel your order with us you may place an email request via support@ssvape.com. A representative will reply within 24 hours to confirm your request. Once a confirmation is received, your cancellation will be processed within the following 24 hours. Once an order is cancelled the customer will receive a confirmation email. It may take to thirty (30) days for refunds to post to accounts, depending on your credit card provider. We have made the adjustments and apologize for any customers who have had any difficulties with this.

We understand the excitement and anxiety surrounding the Hana Modz pre-orders. Your thoughts and concerns do not go unheard or ignored. We are doing are best to address them as they come and keep everyone as informed as we can. Our SS Vape Support team is only available Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 8 PM, and on Saturdays from 12 PM - 5 PM. We are not a 24 hour support. You may reach us at support@ssvape.com or you may call us toll free at 877-505-0896.

We would like to thank those who have expressed kind words and understanding throughout this situation. We appreciate your support and patronage our company and it does not go without notice. Without our customers, SS Vape would not be where it is today and all that we will be in the future. Helping people to find an alternative to smoking cigarettes and providing them the support, encouragement, and excellent service to do so, is our goal. We pride ourselves on customer service, without our customers there would be no us.

If you have any further questions, concerns, or inquiries please feel free to reach out to us.

Sincerely,

Brigid Crawford
Customer Service Manager

Last edited:

Keynith

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Atlanta
I can wait be I'm slightly annoyed they already took the funds. I will be really annoyed if all the other shops get there pre-orders out quicker.

Anything else I've ever pre ordered hadn't taken the funds until it was shipped eg phones, RBA's, batteries, etc. Thats why i canceled my order.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Keynith

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Atlanta
TL;DR whole thread. Bottom line: is there any point to a preorder now, or are there a thousand people ahead of me? If that's the case, it looks like the DNA 50 will be out before someone who orders now can get their hands on one.

Very true. and considering other online retailers are only getting a mix of minis and full in the range or 25-30 every two weeks or so, it could be well into the summer before some see theirs...

plaincorgi

Verified Member
Nov 3, 2011
Kitchener, ON
To those residing outside the United States that wish to order a Hana Mod we apologize for the even longer wait you will have to endure. To be fair we will be opening our Hana Modz pre-order to our international customers today.
What the hell is this, I made a preorder on the 6th to a Canadian address and they accepted it.

Edit: SSV responded to me, the above wording only applies to overseas intl orders, Canada is treated as domestic :)

Last edited:

plaincorgi

Verified Member
Nov 3, 2011
Kitchener, ON
That's just a purchase receipt. I have one just like it.... only a confirmation of your purchase. Not them saying it's being sent out tomorrow or whatnot lol

I know that, but the way they worded it was that my preorder wasn't even added to the list until today...even though I ordered it over a month ago, and they have had my money for that amount of time. I assumed they were treating all intl preorders the same as domestic ones, as the order page never said otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread