Not open for further replies.

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
All of these great entries, there is going to be a tough choice ahead for Max:

So I can merely add that I have never owned a mod, even though I am five months into vaping. Most of my equipment is eGo type.

After I finally kicked the "tobacco" habit and created a great surplus of vaping equipment including DIY mixing supplies. I chose to spend the money saved on something my granddaughter and I can do together and enjoy it immensley - we are building our very own lego city and as any parent knows legos are expensive!!!!!

About the only way I would every own a mod is to win one, and this one is exceptional!!!

Thank you for the opportunity!

Trick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2012
Round Rock, Texas, United States
I would love one of these. Why? Well, here's why:

It's purple. Purple is not only the color of the Ravens, but it's also traditionally been the color of kings... and grapes. And Barney. Barney's a dinosaur. Who doesn't love dinosaurs? Who wouldn't love vaping a dinosaur?

It's huge. Nothing could be more American than a huge PV. It makes me want to go through a drive-through in a Hummer, get me a supersized meal, and then go to a monster truck show. Also, a lot of the Ravens' players are huge also, so it all fits together quite well.

Third, it takes two massive batteries. We all know how expensive electricity is these days. With a pair of 18650's I'd be able to power my PV, my house, a pair of Toyota Priuses, and have enough left over to light all the rest of the houses on my block until the end of next month (actual power capacity may vary, please see technical specification for full details).

Lastly, this would be the perfect PV to have during a zombie apocalypse. Not only does it have enough capacity to keep vaping until the National Guard helicopters arrive to rescue you from the hordes of undead trying to eat your face, but with that kind of size and weight you'll be able to bonk them in their rotting little heads with it, and believe me, they'll take notice. I mean, if you were a zombie, would you attack the guy with the big purple stick of ow, or the guy next to him? I know whose brains I'd be going after if I was dead, and it's not the guy with a PV the size of a baseball bat who knocks limbs off every time he takes a swing at me.

Lastly, "Max" is, of course, the best name ever. It is, by far, the coolest name with an "X" in it, especially since everybody and his brother has seen the X-Men movies and Xavier just makes people think of Patrick Stewart. I mean, Patrick's Stewart's cool, I guess, but he's also bald, British, and loves Shakespeare. Personally, I'd rather have monster trucks, dinosaurs and zombies, and those are what "Max" says to me.

okcodemonkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Oklahoma
www.okcodemonkey.com
I would like to win the Raven's VV MAX for many reasons, but the most recent events may bring it more into light. Just this weekend we had to take a long road trip to New Mexico for a funeral. One of the nice surprises this weekend (other than the fact that my VV MAX lasted FOREVER!), was we went through Roswell NM. One the way to the funeral we went through around 3:00 AM so new big events, other than my oldest daughter thought we were being followed by aliens. On the way home we hit Roswell around 5:00 PM. Our car instantly came to a stop and would not start. We looked outside and aliens were attacking our spaceship. My kids tried to subdue the aliens.

It wasn't long that the aliens had my kids so I had to negotiated for their safe return. The one Earth based intelligent device they were interested in was my VV MAX. At first they thought it was a light saber, I then showed them how it worked and before long they enjoyed the VV MAX, and let us go on our way. Our VV MAX saved our life (and kept me happy for the nearly 32 hours of driving in one weekend! Rock on Vapor Moon!)

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 32
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

ManuDawg

Vape Proud
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
Long Beach Ca
Sir Lawrence and Max I need your help.

I am an long time San Francisco 49er fan, in fact my entire family is. My Grandpa used to be the Limo Driver for Eddie DeBartolo Jr. who was the Owner of the 49ers during all their Superbowl wins. This is my SF 49er Collection.

49ersRoom3_zpsee65cf72.jpg

The Football in the middle is a team signed ball from Superbowl XVI, the first of 5 Superbowl victories in 49er history. Ah, the glory days.
49ersRoom2_zps2bf8b857.jpg

49ersRoom1_zpsb3f0a1d0.jpg

49erRoom4_zps7c8604a7.jpg

Then came 2012/2013! The Niners going back to the Superbowl. I had high hopes, but it was not to be. :(

In an ERA that now seems too long long ago and Far Far Away
The San Francisco 49ers dominated the NFL Galaxy
A perfect Superbowl record not one battle lost
Quarterbacks with zero interceptions in The Big Game
The 49ers were a Force to be reckoned with
The battle played out with The Baltimore Ravens
The Force was strong with them
They studied and trained
They were Destiny's Child
The 49ers Empire was destroyed
Crushed and Defeated by The Rebels….
RavensSuperbowl XLVII Champions”​

So now 49ers fans like me feel.....
49erPlayerSad_zpsd344622d.jpg

And Ravens fans feel.....
49erlostravenangel_zps53a6ab3e.jpg

But you can help me Max! Help me to feel the joy that The Baltimore Ravens and their fans feel. That Sweet Lookin Ravens Saber Touch would give me "A New Hope". Use The Force Max, Choose Wisely You Must.

Last edited:

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
And the winner of
The Saber Touch MAX VV Ravens Edition is...

tommyfinger

Max said that his story is close to mine. My son wanted me to stop smoking so bad that he came up with the company name, the name Saber Touch, and has helped me all the way just to keep me from smoking.

Here is what tommyfinger wrote:

The reason I would like the Saber Touch Max VV is to continue on my road to a better life for my children. I chose to vape to prolong my life for my children. Having a history of Hypertension and spending a lot of time with the Dr telliing me im going to stroke out if I dont quit smoking had finally hit home. The Dr had informed me that he has seen people with lower BP stroke out and did I want to do this to my three children? This was the reason I chose to give up cigarettes and will continue on this journey. My brother usually purchases alot of my supplies for me and if I won the Saber Touch Max VV I could give him back the stuff of his I am using. Though i'm not to sure I would be able to handle using something so superior but I could make it work Even if not chosen I want to say thank you for giving someone the chance to change their lives.

Now, all you have to do is to email me at SirLawrence@VaporMoon.com with all of your info so I can get your Saber out to you!

Again, thank you all for your entries... and for helping spread the word of Vaping and the Saber Touch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread