Not open for further replies.

Berylanna

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
south Bay Area, California
www.facebook.com
It's not TOTALLY horrible, but it leans a little towards the "this should be regulated" side.
And the comments online are predominantly nonsense so far.
Comments might help educate some of the non-vaping masses...

With e-cigarettes, where vapors rise, so does debate - Business - The Sacramento Bee

I am horrified. This guy was so careful to ask me for proof of everything I said then swallowed Corbett and Glantz whole.

No wonder he's usually assigned to cover children's parades and club openings.

Please comment. (I apologize for him saying I testified at the Judiciary hearing. I was in Europe at the time. I just told him to watch the video.)

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
There are so many comments to this article that have a definitive partisan position. That's usually fun to watch, but I don't like to see it overtake the conversation on e-cigs.

When you comment on the article, please try to refrain from attacking (and thereby alienating) the Democratic party, even when addressing a left-wing zealot. The facts and the new studies are on our side, so use them to our advantage and try to educate the masses.

Berylanna

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
south Bay Area, California
www.facebook.com
There are so many comments to this article that have a definitive partisan position. That's usually fun to watch, but I don't like to see it overtake the conversation on e-cigs.

When you comment on the article, please try to refrain from attacking (and thereby alienating) the Democratic party, even when addressing a left-wing zealot. The facts and the new studies are on our side, so use them to our advantage and try to educate the masses.

It's tempting to say "Characterize and charicature Corbett all you want, per this Democrat" but I'm finding out that will not fly with anybody outside the vaping community. It alienates other legislators and their staffers (of either party, if overdone.)

Sigh. I can wish though. Like for someone to get a case of severe laryngitis on the day of the committee meeting.

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
It's tempting to say "Characterize and charicature Corbett all you want, per this Democrat" but I'm finding out that will not fly with anybody outside the vaping community. It alienates other legislators and their staffers (of either party, if overdone.)

Sigh. I can wish though. Like for someone to get a case of severe laryngitis on the day of the committee meeting.

I'm with you on that one, and taking down any particular elected official of any party is fair game when they deserve it (like Corbett). I just hate it when it becomes a partisan yelling match and the real conversation (and potential to educate some people on e-cigs) gets lost in the bickering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread