sad news... broke the glass on another mini protank 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

PdoubleU

Oct 1, 2013
Stockton
I loved my mini protank 2s, but I just cracked the glass on my second tank... Should I get another pt2? I'd love to just replace the glass, I just ordered a pack of replacement coils but I can't find anyone that sells just the glass. I also like the iclear16, which came with my original setup, it was just too fragile. The plastic cracked in my pocket at work. The iclear30 is great too, got that with my new mvp2. I fixed the juice eating problem by putting iclear16 coils in it after I killed the iclear30 coil.
The real dilemma is replacement coils for iclear30=$15-20 same price as a whole new tank
Iclear16=$5
Protank coils $10 for 5 but I've broken too much glass

Any suggestions, different tanks, websites, vendors, would be welcome.

Been a klutz my whole life, that probably won't change

MsComptrtchr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Tucson, it's a dry heat
Where are you getting your prices for replacement coils? They are WAY high. Here's a comparison (I know they are out of stock, but just so you know):

http://www.discountvapers.com/innokin-iclear-30-dual-coil-replacement-coil-head-5-pack/
http://www.discountvapers.com/innokin-iclear-16-dual-coil-replacement-coil-head-5-pack/

How about an Evod? Those can take a beating and can use protank coils.

EDIT: if you can stand the wait, fasttech has genuine Innokin coils for less than $2 apiece and no shipping. I've ordered them before - they are legit.

I loved my mini protank 2s, but I just cracked the glass on my second tank... Should I get another pt2? I'd love to just replace the glass, I just ordered a pack of replacement coils but I can't find anyone that sells just the glass. I also like the iclear16, which came with my original setup, it was just too fragile. The plastic cracked in my pocket at work. The iclear30 is great too, got that with my new mvp2. I fixed the juice eating problem by putting iclear16 coils in it after I killed the iclear30 coil.
The real dilemma is replacement coils for iclear30=$15-20 same price as a whole new tank
Iclear16=$5
Protank coils $10 for 5 but I've broken too much glass

Any suggestions, different tanks, websites, vendors, would be welcome.

Been a klutz my whole life, that probably won't change

Last edited:

Don Robertson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Surely you Google? Always Google.

kanger protank replacement parts ............ faster than waiting for help here even if help is instantaneous.

Google ......... but then ya already have the answer so maybe just file for next time, huh?

KANGER sells PARTS for KANGER products too! Amazing how sometimes - not always - they are less expensive or as 'cheap' as the re-sellers. Check 'em out ......... if ya' like.

Senile Old Man Don .........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread