Status
Not open for further replies.

hxj

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
Arlington, MA
Go to volcanoecigs same product just much better customer service, I waited the full two weeks for my product to ship out from Blu and the last day of my two weeks this happened :p So i ordered from Volcano yesterday and they have already shipped it out today!!

Wait, but since Volcano resells the exact same product as blu (JSB-L88b) except with a different logo and LED color, doesn't that mean you'll be getting the exact same potentially-dangerous PCC?

Although I guess even if you do, you wind up with usable stuff right away and can still return the PCC if and when Volcano issues a recall. So I guess it's still a good move. Nice!

I've been meaning to order some extra batteries from Volcano for those times when I just don't want to answer questions about why my cigarette glows blue. :)

BEdmonds

Sep 15, 2009
Sachse, TX
I am not talking about the potentially-dangerous PCC and i am not trying to dog on Blu because I am still excited about the same product, i was just offering advice on how to get your product quicker because of the delays Blu will be having...

and at $10 when this is all over and if volcano hasnt recalled there pcc i will proly end up with a blu pcc i just rlly rlly want the product

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread