Safest commercial E liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
ONLY Ruyan has been thorough by funding the Health New Zealand clinical trials. Results apply only to Ruyan liquids and products. Others have had lab tests done, and published results, including Pillbox and Johnson Creek. Virtually all of them claim private tests have been done.

They better be. And testing better be continuous. One mistake and it's off to court for them!

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK

Bertrand

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
JC is manufactured in the US, but afaik nobody does batch testing. My main concern is with the use of tainted ingredients, which you do need batch testing at least of the ingredients to protect against. I don't know that buying from a US PG or glycerine supplier is really going to be that much safer than buying from a Chinese one.

OTOH, there was a thread elsewhere that compared one Chinese PG manufacturer to Dow, and on at least a few metrics, it could be said their "pharmaceutical grade" PG was equal to the Dow "industrial grade" PG. I don't know where the Chinese manufacturers source their PG, nor do I know where JC get theirs. Probably they don't really, either, since it will have passed through a number of hands before they get it.

mothakaf

Dec 25, 2008
Egypt-cairo
JC is manufactured in the US, but afaik nobody does batch testing. My main concern is with the use of tainted ingredients, which you do need batch testing at least of the ingredients to protect against. I don't know that buying from a US PG or glycerine supplier is really going to be that much safer than buying from a Chinese one.

OTOH, there was a thread elsewhere that compared one Chinese PG manufacturer to Dow, and on at least a few metrics, it could be said their "pharmaceutical grade" PG was equal to the Dow "industrial grade" PG. I don't know where the Chinese manufacturers source their PG, nor do I know where JC get theirs. Probably they don't really, either, since it will have passed through a number of hands before they get it.

ok does NPG mean Glycerin?

mothakaf

Dec 25, 2008
Egypt-cairo

Does it is sold in china?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread