Sagewood Glass - Fine Hand Blown Drip Tips, Carto Tanks, Juice Jars & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

apexoflight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Newport News, VA, United States
Excellent! We're excited too! ;) You sure picked a beauty!

View attachment 170685

got my driptip today and i have to say im super impressed. this is my first glass drip tip and i just love the feel of it. so makes me want end caps for my lavagen like this would be so awesome! great work i will deff be buying more of these

AceCC

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2012
Back on the Moon
Gonna make one heck of a beautiful device after you put the 2 together there ace:)
full.jpg combo.jpg lips.jpg

I couldn't be happier with this combination. This is the Sagewood custom red swirl XL tank and a large flat round tip sitting on a candy red Saber Touch varivolt. My wife loves it and she says the tip is exactly the size and feel of a smooth hard candy.

Thanks for the great customer service, Sagewood!! This is the only place to go for glass tips and custom glass products.

pillowprincess

Verified Member
Jan 4, 2013
Oklahoma City, OK
View attachment 173460 View attachment 173462 View attachment 173463

I couldn't be happier with this combination. This is the Sagewood custom red swirl XL tank and a large flat round tip sitting on a candy red Saber Touch varivolt. My wife loves it and she says the tip is exactly the size and feel of a smooth hard candy.

Thanks for the great customer service, Sagewood!! This is the only place to go for glass tips and custom glass products.

Where on Earth did you get that goose neck contraption?? I love it! kind of reminds me of a hookah... is it just an accessory you can add to a mod or is it only available on the Saber?

misterkai

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
San Diego
View attachment 173460 View attachment 173462 View attachment 173463

That's a really nice setup! ;) Thanks so much for the kind words!

misterkai

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
San Diego
mister Kai do you have any glass that looks metalic? like gold, bronze, or silver?

Yes, we've got a few metallic / sparkly colors. Did you have a custom request in mind? Please shoot me an email at sagewoodglass@gmail.com and we'll be happy to work with you! Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread