Sagewood Glass - Fine Hand Blown Drip Tips, Carto Tanks, Juice Jars & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

misterkai

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
San Diego
Got my tips back today, great job on the repairs and I love the new blue tip. Wish I ordered it earlier, be on the lookout for more incoming orders soon. :toast:

Wow, those do match quite well, don't they? Thanks for posting the pic of your sweet rigs!

wowzas, like a flaming cauldron of vapor!! love this

They really do look incredible when a thick vapor stream is flowing though...

You all never cease to amaze me! I knew when you all were more than just special when you made me that small donut that barely is bigger than a ming. You all are the best, period!

View attachment 200146

Is this the smallest glass donut tip?​

You are too kind! Thanks for the great feedback!

all I can say is ... WOW
when is the next batch coming....LOL!

Thanks! I'll be uploading a small new batch of tips tomorrow evening...

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Here are some of the new beauties available on our website now!

As always, we appreciate your interest in our products! :)

Beautiful as always!

Hey Misterkai, I really wanted to know if that piece you all made for me is the smallest donut you've ever made. Call me shallow, but if I tout it as the smallest, I just want to make sure nobody pops up with one smaller. I can only imagine how difficult is was to work within those parameters.

misterkai

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
San Diego
Beautiful as always!

Hey Misterkai, I really wanted to know if that piece you all made for me is the smallest donut you've ever made. Call me shallow, but if I tout it as the smallest, I just want to make sure nobody pops up with one smaller. I can only imagine how difficult is was to work within those parameters.

Rest assured that your donut is indeed the smallest we've ever made! ;)

kimochi-ii

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Qwiyomi
Happy Friday! Anybody hunting dragons this weekend? ;)

(Click the pic to be taken to our website)

Thanks, all!

Awesome tip! Well this ever be back? Or do I have to submit a custom request?

Saw this thread too late, many of those nice tip are no longer in stock. Subscribed*

misterkai

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
San Diego
Awesome tip! Well this ever be back? Or do I have to submit a custom request?

Saw this thread too late, many of those nice tip are no longer in stock. Subscribed*

We'd be happy to create a custom one for you! Just drop us a line at sagewoodglass@gmail.com and we'll get you all squared away! Thanks

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest
I received this new custom treasure in vape mail today. My jaw hasn't left the floor and the smile hasn't left my face since Kai sent me pix for approval. Kai, a heartfelt thanks for such an exquisitely beautiful piece of art. I'm totally in love.

file_zpsf454dd40.jpg

file_zpsfd70b815.jpg

misterkai

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
San Diego
I received this new custom treasure in vape mail today. My jaw hasn't left the floor and the smile hasn't left my face since Kai sent me pix for approval. Kai, a heartfelt thanks for such an exquisitely beautiful piece of art. I'm totally in love.

file_zpsf454dd40.jpg

file_zpsfd70b815.jpg

Thanks for the great feedback and for sharing the pics! Don't forget a big shout out to Mark, our amazing glassblower, for his mad skills! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread