Status
Not open for further replies.

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
Who will carry it? It can't hurt to ask, right? :laugh:

I don't own a juice supplier company, so it would really be pointless for me to carry on much more of a conversation with Sailor Jerry Ltd., but I would really like to be able to vape my favorite rum flavor.

Sailor Jerry Ltd. is a very "modern" American company that produces clothing, knick-knacks, and, of course, rum. They are also very heavily associated with the tattoo world, which could be very interested in electronic cigarettes.

Because of their target audience, I would think it safe to assume that they may be willing to develop a Sailor Jerry flavoring for various recipes such as barbecue sauce, non-alcoholic beverages, etc to increase their marketability, and I'm sure that they would at least discuss or entertain the idea of selling it to juice suppliers.

If you would like to find a supplier that would purchase Sailor Jerry flavored e-liquid, please post in this thread to give the suppliers an idea of demand. (IDK, maybe I'm the only one who would like it, LOL.) If you are a supplier, and have an interest in talking with Sailor Jerry Ltd., please give them a call or send them a letter:

Sailor Jerry Ltd.
421 N. 7th Street
Suite 416
Philadelphia, PA 19123
P1: 215.625.2561
F: 215.625.2773

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread