Status
Not open for further replies.

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
Or people can just sign up for the mailing list and get the code for 10% off, then unsubscribe afterwards.
I don't even have to click your link, I just hover over it and see it's a referral link for their affiliate program.
I'd rather temporarily sign up for their mailing list without helping someone get commission for posting a link.

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
    Or people can just sign up for the mailing list and get the code for 10% off, then unsubscribe afterwards.
    I don't even have to click your link, I just hover over it and see it's a referral link for their affiliate program.
    I'd rather temporarily sign up for their mailing list without helping someone get commission for posting a link.

Sure they can. No harm no foul. I'm not making anything off of it.

Reactions: LMS62

LMS62

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 5, 2014
    Mesa, AZ
    Wow...the OP is simply trying to let other ECF members know there is a coupon (the link takes you to the coupon code) for a fairly popular vendor, and this is the grief he gets in return?

Rabbit Slayer

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 19, 2015
    Scottsdale, AZ
    zomg, you're just like that Trip Ripper guy getting paid by vapordna to spread spam
    8664.png_zps5ot7mzxq.gif

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 19, 2014
    Ohio
    Yeah, I don't see the problem here. $10 off is better than 10% off until the purchase surpasses $100. I give these referrels to people all the time. Enjoy and use it if you want something

On the other hand, VaporDNA has only given me my "reward" twice despite probably 8 of them being used by people. I haven't even used the second one.

Sheesh, bunch of grumps here. Bah Humbug :)

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Hey, they have a good price on the new IPV D3. If I wasn't broke I would use your coupon right now and get one :)

Hahahaha... had I not spent $125 the other day at a vape store, I would have used it too. :facepalm:

Reactions: roxynoodle
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread