SALE! - Now - Columbus Day! 25% OFF EVERYTHING in stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
SALE! - Now - Columbus Day 10/14 ! 25% OFF EVERYTHING in stock!

photo.jpg

Last edited:

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist
Oh goodie goodie!!! I hope you ordered a LARGE supply of RY4 because it's sooo popular. :laugh:

I ordered some 0mg (RY4) to cut my 18 and 24mg RY4 to S T R E T C H it... I sure don't want to run out!

Thanks for this sale Imagine !! :)

So their RY4 is really that good huh??? I tried ECBlend's RY4 and it was ok. But I am hooked on their RY7. I have gone through 6.5oz since first trying it back in April and just got another 50ml bottle.

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
So their RY4 is really that good huh??? I tried ECBlend's RY4 and it was ok. But I am hooked on their RY7. I have gone through 6.5oz since first trying it back in April and just got another 50ml bottle.

Volt RY4 is my #1 everyday, almost all day vape. I haven't tried ECBs so I can't say its better but compared to the other vendors that I've tried... yes its that good.

I've cut my nic level down to 12mg and still have a bottle each of 18 and 24mg that I don't use anymore. Because of this sale, I got some 0mg since that is the only level currently in stock. It seems 12mg is the first to go.

I know what I'm stocking up on for the Halloween sale. Just don't tell anybody. :laugh:

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist
Volt RY4 is my #1 everyday, almost all day vape. I haven't tried ECBs so I can't say its better but compared to the other vendors that I've tried... yes its that good.

I've cut my nic level down to 12mg and still have a bottle each of 18 and 24mg that I don't use anymore. Because of this sale, I got some 0mg since that is the only level currently in stock. It seems 12mg is the first to go.

I know what I'm stocking up on for the Halloween sale. Just don't tell anybody. :laugh:

I tried 12mg with another juice but it just wasn't satisfying. Went back to 18mg. Guess I'm just not ready for a drop in nic level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread