salemgold's Big Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Today, July 5th, our salemgold becomes an official ECF Veteran!

ECF has a Pre-Veterans Thread at:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-smoking-discussion/111512-pre-veteran-thread.html

Participating members will be changing their avatar to a parrot for this one day to honor salemgold. You can join us in making your avatar a parrot for today also if you would like to participate.

Also, you can add your thanks and comments about salemgold here on this Thread, at the ECF Pre-Veterans Thread, or preferably both.

In the one year salemgold has participated on ECF she has been instrumental, along with others, in providing vaping materials and supplies to those in need at her own expense, has been generous with her knowledge and advice, and has always been a friend to everyone.

If you happen to be one of salemgolds many admirers, please add your thoughts, comments and congratulations.

For me, I think I'll just say I love you salemgold and I wish you a long and happy life.

Happy vaping

TexasT

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
Well, my newly statused Veteran pal....

You've been a great friend, more than I could ever wish for or even deserve. I admire your true caring for other people and willingness to aid anyone in need. Becoming an ECF Veteran is wonderful but, to me personally, it pales in comparison to lending a helping hand to any and all vapers you know are in need...and doing so since you first got here. For this, I think you should be tagged as Saint Salem, and am sure many others would agree. :)

Love ya and look forward to the two year anniversary!

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
CONGRATULATIONS
SALEMGOLD

animatedFireworks.gif

Thank you for letting me share your special night? day with you. ECF Veteran looks good on you :) have a great day and I'll check back tonight.

Saint Salem I like it !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread