Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
fasttech has huge selection, but where do I find info on what is the right size??
https://www.fasttech.com/category/3023/misc-accessories/-/p/2?f=MTc3PVNjcmV3cw&sort=l&

What you are looking for is Headless Hex Screws. Or what many call "Grub Screws".

I Don't know the Size you need. But here is an Example...

$1.40 Replacement Socket Set Screws for Atomizers (20-Pack) - M2.5*4mm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

If you have a Good Hardware store locally, you can take you RDA in to them and then try Metric Screws Sizes until you find what size it is. Once you know what Size you need, you can get them online from someone like FT or e-Bay if you hardware store does carry Grub Screws in that size.

You could Also ask your Friends, Family and or Co-Workers if anyone has a Caliper and could Measure the Screws you have for you.

BTW - For Metric Screws The "M" followed by a Number tell you the Major Diameter of the Thread. And the Number after that tells you how Long the Thread is.

EXM: M2.5mmx4mm or M2.5x4 tells you that the Thread is 2.5mm in Diameter. And that the thread is 4mm long.

BTW2 - When you Measure a Thread, the Value you get will Always be a Tad Less than what the Thread is called. So If you Measure a 2.5mm Thread, it will Physically be something like 2.36mm.

The Tad Less is for Clearance to whatever you are threading the Screw into. If there was No Clearance, it would be Very Hard to screw the screw in.

And it Might Not come out when you Want it To.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
What you are looking for is Headless Hex Screws. Or what many call "Grub Screws".

I Don't know the Size you need. But here is an Example...

$1.40 Replacement Socket Set Screws for Atomizers (20-Pack) - M2.5*4mm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

If you have a Good Hardware store locally, you can take you RDA in to them and then try Metric Screws Sizes until you find what size it is. Once you know what Size you need, you can get them online from someone like FT or e-Bay if you hardware store does carry Grub Screws in that size.

You could Also ask your Friends, Family and or Co-Workers if anyone has a Caliper and could Measure the Screws you have for you.

BTW - For Metric Screws The "M" followed by a Number tell you the Major Diameter of the Thread. And the Number after that tells you how Long the Thread is.

EXM: M2.5mmx4mm or M2.5x4 tells you that the Thread is 2.5mm in Diameter. And that the thread is 4mm long.

BTW2 - When you Measure a Thread, the Value you get will Always be a Tad Less than what the Thread is called. So If you Measure a 2.5mm Thread, it will Physically be something like 2.36mm.

The Tad Less is for Clearance to whatever you are threading the Screw into. If there was No Clearance, it would be Very Hard to screw the screw in.

And it Might Not come out when you Want it To.

ETA: If you Can't find the Screw Size here on the ECF, you could start a "Discussion" in each of these FT Listings asking what Size they are.

$11.97 ULTON Salix Styled MTL RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - 316 stainless steel / 22.5mm diameter / w/ BF pin at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

$13.59 ULTON Salix Styled MTL RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - 304 stainless steel / 22mm diameter / w/ BF pin at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Reactions: Lalli
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread