Salt nic 50mg .6 coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElevatedSoldier

May 18, 2020
I ordered a geekvape Aegis Boost Pod-Mod I read on a site that it is a salt nic device and ordered a kit that had 2 juices that came with it. The juices that came with had the option of 30mg and 50mg. I also ordered a few more juices and replacement coils. Iwith the higher mgs because I smoke and when I don't smoke I have a chew in. After doing some research i seen you can't use that high of mgs in a sub ohm device. The coils it came with are .4 and .6. Did I waste my money or can I use 50mg vape juice with the geekvape aegis boost

Reactions: stols001

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I ordered a geekvape Aegis Boost Pod-Mod I read on a site that it is a salt nic device and ordered a kit that had 2 juices that came with it. The juices that came with had the option of 30mg and 50mg. I also ordered a few more juices and replacement coils. Iwith the higher mgs because I smoke and when I don't smoke I have a chew in. After doing some research i seen you can't use that high of mgs in a sub ohm device. The coils it came with are .4 and .6. Did I waste my money or can I use 50mg vape juice with the geekvape aegis boost
You can absolutely use whatever mg nicotine in any ohm atomizer. The reason it’s said “not for use in“ is because thats gonna put out a lot of vapor which will have a high concentration of nicotine. I use a 0.5 ohm coil most times and vape 30mg/ml juice without issue. I like lots of nicotine and it sounds like you do too. Just go slow and don’t take huge pulls, hold it in, and exhale through your nose. All those things will increase how much nicotine your body will absorb per hit. I take 1-3 second long pulls and only take a few hits then I take a break for 15 minutes or so. Just lookout for a nicotine overdose and go slow and you’ll be fine. Nic overdose will make you nauseous and there is other symptoms but you are fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread