The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Salvaging shop bought juice

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid' started by Trilly, Nov 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Trilly

Trilly Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 10, 2011
    Derbyshire, UK
    Ok, so I got some cherry flavoured juice that, to be honest, tastes very synthetic and very strong (they also sent me 24mg instead of 18mg) so using a calculator I have diluted it with plain PG and another flavour, question is how long should I let it steep? Thinking that the longer probably they better, how does a week sound?

Sorry if this has been done an another thread, a little hard to search on phone.

2. Nunnster

Nunnster Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 16, 2011
    Tampa, Florida
    Most cherry flavors tend to taste that way to me. Even when you cut them down some it still gives that synthetic chemical taste. Honestly what I did to fix up my cherry flavors is add another fruit that goes well with it. Also a bit of menthol works wonders IMHO. A week sounds good, but it might need longer or less.

3. Iffy

Iffy Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 3, 2011
    Florida Suncoast
    I think a week is fine. If it's not to taste by that time, I found that it probably won't 'get there'.

Side note: Had some premix blueberry with that synthetic chemical taste. I took 3 parts BB to 2 parts premix brandy and now have a VERY nice vape! [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.