Status
Not open for further replies.

gjustin79

Coil Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Oceanside, CA, USA
Hey all, I just picked up a sample 5ml bottle from my local vape shop. It's Vapure's Holy Water 11mg that reads "VG based" (a coconut, floral spice flavor). In my other tank I have Vape Aura's Papabewi (Papaya, strawberry kiwi) 12mg with a PG/VG base.

My question is, why can I chain vape the Papabewi like crazy (continuous drags over the course of a few minutes) and barely get a buzz, when just a few drags in a few minutes with the Holy Water and I can hardly stand up and get a mild headache?

Just an odd experience, especially since it's even a bit lower than the other!

Edit: You know, the Holy water was in a bucket of "40% off" assorted bottles. Maybe it was discounted because it was mislabeled? I seriously have a headache from this stuff. I had to lay off the PV!

If that isn't the case, perhaps they are just made differently?

Last edited:

gjustin79

Coil Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Oceanside, CA, USA
Cheap ingredients? Not accurate nic content? Don't know. I don't vape to get a buzz. I vape for flavor and to satisfy an over 20 year addiction to nicotine and cigarettes.

I guess I worded my post wrong. I am 3 weeks into quitting a pack a day 3 year habit.

Reworded: one flavor gives me satisfaction. One just gives me a headache. But they are the same nic content.

gjustin79

Coil Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Oceanside, CA, USA
Ive noticed that too! Some vape is thicker than others depending on ingredients and the thinner vape with produce more vape and have more effect. Some ingredients may bond better with the nicotine too. All vape isnt equal even if its the same nicotine level. Just my theories but what do I know!

With that said, can anyone recommend me some good fruit flavors? I enjoy vapor production & throat hits the most

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
One is all VG and one is 50% VG. IDK, you may have a VG sensitivity. It's hard to say.

Hey all, I just picked up a sample 5ml bottle from my local vape shop. It's Vapure's Holy Water 11mg that reads "VG based" (a coconut, floral spice flavor). In my other tank I have Vape Aura's Papabewi (Papaya, strawberry kiwi) 12mg with a PG/VG base.

My question is, why can I chain vape the Papabewi like crazy (continuous drags over the course of a few minutes) and barely get a buzz, when just a few drags in a few minutes with the Holy Water and I can hardly stand up and get a mild headache?

Just an odd experience, especially since it's even a bit lower than the other!

Edit: You know, the Holy water was in a bucket of "40% off" assorted bottles. Maybe it was discounted because it was mislabeled? I seriously have a headache from this stuff. I had to lay off the PV!

If that isn't the case, perhaps they are just made differently?

gjustin79

Coil Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Oceanside, CA, USA
Fuzion is a good place for fruity flavors IMO. I tend to not vape very much fruit types, but I do like to now and then. Barring a couple others, fuzion is mainly the place I go for fruit.

Krankberry and Unicorn Blood are crazy popular for a reason.

What do you usually vape? I'm open to suggestions. I have amassed a huge collection already but i really don't like half of them. I tried a graham cracker flavor and a few non fruitys but they stink up my tank and I can't get the flavor out when I switch.. Lol

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
Could be the nic. Vapure is an online vendor who also distributes pre-mixed juices through various B&M stores.

The nic level is off, so far every local liquid I've gotten has had more nic than the label stated. I've been vaping for 4 years and have been through countless vendors but the locals around here have no idea how to get the nic level right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread