Status
Not open for further replies.

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
I received the samples today.

Unfortunately, for the last 4 days or so I've been dealing with a nasty respiratory/sinus infection. I can't taste a damn thing... even my own potent mixes are nothing but vapor to me right now.

So to be fair, I'm going to wait until my antibiotics have done their job before attempting to review these... I did try the Dr. Pepper one (because I've been soooo looking forward to it) and realized that at this point, I can't give an opinion one way or the other... I just have no sense of taste right now.

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
Hey Walrus, Sorry to hear your are not feeling well. Hope you get better soon. Have you considered Figurehead's method of a flame down the throat plus downing a forty pounder? I am sure that would help to clear your head. He he he. Sorry I couldn't resist.:lol:

Lol... chalk it up to less than my usual common sense. I am deathly allergic to grass. Even driving by a freshly mowed yard sets me to itching. Well, on Monday my wife wanted the yard done, and my kids weren't around. I figured that since I have a riding mower, I'd be fine... wrong-o. I almost needed to go to the emergency room, and I'm thinking of keeping an epi-pen around. My airway got seriously constricted, and now I'm dealing the the infection that I got as a result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread