• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

San Francisco Bay: Ahead of the curve

Status
Not open for further replies.

nervewreckincali

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2010
Hayward, CA
So I post asking about the vape meet sponsored by DigitalCiggz (2011). No reply. Too busy, too aloof, too ahead of the curve? Oh, I found pictures on the sponsor's site so that's fine.

Take the argyle cardigan off and think of this for a minute will ya? Is the San Francisco Bay and cigarette smoking so far off like sustainable energy and tech that it translates even to vaping? Where are you with vaping in public; have you had to (stick someone in the grill) for looking at you funny? How do you like that? Now my handle's stuck on a thread I created.

(yeah-y-yeah!)

sashwa

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Alcatraz
Hi nerve. I didn't attend the vape meet either because of it being at night and my old eyes aren't conducive to me driving at night. I would have loved to attend.

I do vape in public but see no need to vape in public places I couldn't smoke in before I started vaping. I do vape outside in the public. I haven't noticed any strange looks while vaping. I vape around my family and friends all the time. I use an Ego and a mini Reo. I use both in public.

Hope this answers some of your questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread