Status
Not open for further replies.

john333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Indiana
OCD how goes it. I placed an order on the 6th and was wondering when it might be shipped. The order number is 0ace06667. It included a sandlewood tube and thought that may be the hold up.

My first tank from you I got a year ago and gotta say it has been my favorite ever since. It still looks as good as the day I got it. I also included in my order a color pack of O-rings to go in both my old and new clear tube tanks. I think my sandlewood tank with black caps and a stainless steel drip tip is going to look perfectly cool. Thanks for a great product.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
John, yours is heading out today. We had a few from the later part of last week that did not go out in the first rush this week which was yesterday because of the Holiday on Monday. Watch for the Tracking notice to show up this afternoon.

Dab, I could look yours up to see where it is if you like... just need an order number.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
No Problem Dab, yours too is in the out que. Both of these we ready yesterday but did not make the cutoff. The girls do mail until 2PM then whats done goes and the rest have to go out the next day. Sorry for the delay on these, we did not get a lot of work done over the long weekend this week and you know the store runs 24/7 so it can stack up quick on them plus The Offspring just got back on Sunday from her vacation... The Mrs and I were on our own last week which left me wearing an unfamiliar hat and her picking up extra on that end.

I was able to fit some streamlining into our processing system though which should allow some room for the continuing growth. While I am at it thanks to all of our customers for that growth. All of the good word spread around the forums keeps pushing our numbers up which is what we need to move into the next level here. The Incorporation last month was our first step in that direction and while it beat us up financially was a necessary evil to slay due to the size of the field we are now playing on.

Anyhow, huge thanks to all of our customers for all of the support.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Good to hear, the last two days have seen some bumper loads going to the mail... 100+ packages each day, the Postmaster loves it when they come in minutes before the mail has to go out :D I can imagine there were more than a few who were wondering the same as you guys. Last I looked they were down to less than 30 outstanding so back on track for now ;)

john333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Indiana
Mine was processed thru Indianapolis so should be here tomorrow or Saturday at the latest. I have a new DIY snickerdoodle cookie steeping and it should be ready the second I get my new tanks. Thanks OCD. Glad to hear your business is doing so well. One thing for sure, no matter how the vape gear changes over time, everyone will want a glass tank for their liquids.

DABinTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Irving, TX, USA
Here she is

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1384707372184.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384707372184.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 21
Status
Not open for further replies.