• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Santa's coming early to KittyKorner on cvcn.ca! Don't miss this Friday's show!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tygertyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
Fraser Valley, BC, Canada
For those who didn't know, I'm a recent addition to the program line up over at cvcn.ca - the Canadian vaping Club Network, and I'd like to invite each and every one of you to join me this Friday for a very very special program....

Do NOT miss this Friday's installment of KittyKorner, where Santa is coming early this year! Our terrific sponsor this week is Eastside Vapes, and
we'll be giving away a gift certificate you can use at the site, a Chrome SmokTech Telescope mod, and a Stainless Steel SmokTech VMax V2!![/FONT] Yes, you read right! Join us between 9-11 PST (midnight - 2am EST) for vapes, news, chat and *incredible* prizes.

Home

Eastside Vapes: eastsidevapes.com
SmokTech Telescope: eastsidevapes.com
SmokTech VMax 2: eastsidevapes.com

Last edited:

tygertyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
Are people who don't live in Canada but will be there on Sunday eligible to win prizes? :)

Absolutely! Special arrangements may need to be made for shipping, or if you have a Canadian address your prize can be sent to, that would work.

What about folks who aren't ECF'ers?
Oh! You don't have to be an ECF-er! Whether you’re still considering vaping as an alternative, unpacking your first 808 kit, or winding coils like a boss, there’s a chair waiting for you in the KittyKorner. :)

tygertyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
agreed! As a single mom with my little one at home, it's not possible for me to make it to the vape meets for now. However, I get to meet with you all online! Cool beans. Be sure to make sure your webcams are plugged in too... there's sidecams you can participate in as well as live text chat

iheartpoco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2012
London, Ontario
I will try to stay up. I'm interested to see your show! I prob won't enter the contests, as I think the prizes would be wasted on me, LOL. (Maybe if I win I can gift them to you? ;)

I will for sure NOT be using a webcam, tho...I am a bit of a high-maintenance gal, and by 12AM on a Friday, if I'm home, I've been in jammies and make-up free for at least 4 hours...:D

tygertyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
I will try to stay up. I'm interested to see your show! I prob won't enter the contests, as I think the prizes would be wasted on me, LOL. (Maybe if I win I can gift them to you? ;)

I will for sure NOT be using a webcam, tho...I am a bit of a high-maintenance gal, and by 12AM on a Friday, if I'm home, I've been in jammies and make-up free for at least 4 hours...:D

As much as I appreciate that offer, I won't accept prizes from my own shows, as it just wouldn't seem fair. But don't speak to soon! Good tools are never "wasted".... you might discover you really enjoy using them and that it adds to your enjoyment, or you might find it's not for you and have something to sell to another vaper or even "PIF" to someone who might not otherwise be able to enjoy a tool like that. I'm a great example! My first Mod (Lambo) came from a local vaper who had something better and didn't use it. She GAVE it to me, with the understanding that when I was finished with it, I should pass it on to another new or newish vaper in the same spirit.

Hope to see you and hope you decide to play for the prizes! :)

BrianCig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2012
Canada
For those who didn't know, I'm a recent addition to the program line up over at cvcn.ca - the Canadian Vaping Club Network, and I'd like to invite each and every one of you to join me this Friday for a very very special program....

BrianCig rushes out to buy a webcam....hmmm...BrianCig noticed he could loose a couple pounds and doesn't have as much hair as he used to have....Maybe just chat instead LOL

If I am free I will try and drop in. I think I need one of those f-ing facebook accounts to login correct?

OK I setup a facebook account just for you tygertyger ;)

Blah.. says it can't register me......?

hmmm...nevermind it sent me an email so guess it worked afterall.

...???? It wants to go through all my email contacts to find my friends. Who says everyone in my email contacts are friends? Many I would call my enemy if not worse 8-o

How many ex-girlfriends/ex-wife's are in that list :blink: There is a reason they are "ex" as in I don't want to see them again..Arrggg..

OK found out how to skip that step. I am happy again!!!

Sad again :( It is now asking me again to search my email contacts for friends (didn't mention enemies but sure they count also)....looks like a cult to me :blink:

OK figured out how to skip that part so am happy again :)

Now it wants a photo, no problem. Dam it says the photo is to small, when I joined this forum it said the photo was to large so I made it smaller. Now facebook says the image is to small....Arrggg...... OK enlarged it and got it to work. What a pile of work that was. Glad I am done.

Opsss.. Now figure out how to make it private...Weee!! I figured out how to do that I think, hope, pray to God :yawn:

30 minutes to turn off all the public settings :nah: Only question they didn't want me to answer was how large one part of my anatomy is.

Now you are going to tell me I don't need a fackbook account right :blink:

tygertyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
BrianCig..... now that is dedication! I'm sitting here in humble thanks and appreciation! Can hardly wait to "see" you in the chat!

Sadly, stickam does seem to require some sort of outside account. It's one of my beefs with them, but right now they are a good home for our network.

Good luck on the draws and see you later :)

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Did somebody say "KittyKorner"?? icon_cheesygrin.gif

santacat-X.jpg

tygertyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
do u have to live in canada ?
even if you do ill watch anyway:)

Living in Canada is not a requirement, no *smiles*.... we'd be delighted to have you join us!
Bring your PV, your favorite juice and your sense of humor.... I'll reserve a chair ;)

Be sure to sign up at stickam early though if it's your first visit. There's a few little hoops they make you jump through and it's nicest if you can get it out of the way before the fun starts

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
how great!!
i've had stickam for a long while so i will be there to join you!:)
sound like alot of fun!
Living in Canada is not a requirement, no *smiles*.... we'd be delighted to have you join us!
Bring your PV, your favorite juice and your sense of humor.... I'll reserve a chair ;)

Be sure to sign up at stickam early though if it's your first visit. There's a few little hoops they make you jump through and it's nicest if you can get it out of the way before the fun starts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread