ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2013
Los Angeles
I made a terrible video for you guys :)

http://i.imgur.com/szkEjdZ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/BaRnxP0.jpg

The Review:

I was in the market for a new rda and was very interested in top fed airflow. A few of the reviews of the current favorites mentioned the potential of blocking the airholes getting blocked by the users lips...something that didn't sound too appealing to me. When I saw the Sapor, which has its airflow high up on the sides of the barrel, I decided to give it a shot. There isn't much talk about this atty so I figured I'd be one of the first to try it.

I ordered from Vapordna on Tuesday and received the device yesterday. Packaging was very nice and there were no blemishes to be found. Included were the rda, a chuff top, a 510 drip tip adapter, a Stainless steel/delrin 510 drip tip, a hex driver, and a bunch of extra screws and orings. It is a very solid feeling device.

I threw a dual coil, twisted 28 guage, .5 ohm build in with Japanese cotton. The postholes are gigantic and building was a breeze...I didn't have to fiddle at all, I just tossed the coils in, tightened em down and that was it.

I dripped some Sammie from Centerfold Vape Co, gave it a rip at 60 watts and was immediately blown away by the amount of flavor this thing kicked. The cloud production was really good as well.

As I vaped it throughout the night I knocked the wattage up a bit and started to really think about this atty. I was experiencing the highest cloud to flavor ratio as of yet. I ordered the Sapor thinking it would be neat, but it was really growing on me. It doesn't have a ton of "features" and is actually quite simple, which is one reason why I think it's not getting a ton of buzz.

As I write this, I find myself in vape heaven. This dripper is the best I've tried to date...not something I expected at all. At a good wattage, the Sapor gives the smoothest, juiciest, and most satisfying vape I've ever had. The top fed air-holes mean 0 leaking...I don't even get condensation around the air-holes. This thing is clean and really pocket friendly.

Overall, I'm really impressed. Wotofo has outdone them selves with this atomizer. I'll be grabbing another as a back-up very soon.

Last edited:

DaveSignal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Maryland
I've got a Lethal clone, which is a top airflow RDA that directs air right above the coils in a similar way. It also brings flavor, surprisingly, but the pull on a top airflow device, IMO, is a very different kind of draw. It just has a different, almost airier feel to it. I prefer the way it feels to pull on a bottom airflow device, but obviously those are prone to leaking. I think Wotofo should have redirected that top side airflow to a bottom side airflow internally... similar to how the Hastur RDA works.

Steelgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Houston, Tx
I've been looking at Sapor also and just ordered one from Vapordna also. The only other semi comparable RDA I own(ed) is Rogue. I didn't care for it all that much b/c the top airflow was on top - literally. With Sapor, its on the sides, but well above the coils/wick. I'll report back after I've received and vaped.

BennyAdeline

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2013
Los Angeles
Thanks for the review! I am ordering one today. Are your coils set a little higher since it's top air flow? I have an Aeolus clone that has been my goto and the coils need to be set high on that atty.

Still playing with coil placement. I built a little low to the deck and it is fine. I'm gonna raise it a bit next time so tucking the wick is easier.

BennyAdeline

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2013
Los Angeles
I've got a Lethal clone, which is a top airflow RDA that directs air right above the coils in a similar way. It also brings flavor, surprisingly, but the pull on a top airflow device, IMO, is a very different kind of draw. It just has a different, almost airier feel to it. I prefer the way it feels to pull on a bottom airflow device, but obviously those are prone to leaking. I think Wotofo should have redirected that top side airflow to a bottom side airflow internally... similar to how the Hastur RDA works.

The vape I'm getting is quite dense and full

Reactions: 67Tele

GoBlue88

Jul 10, 2015
I just just bought the Sapor did my first build and am super satisfied. I did 28 gauge 2.4 mm ID build at 1.2 ohms. I'm running it at 17 watts. Not a ton of vapor production (not my goal) and this is my first RDA so take my opinions with a grain of salt, but I love it.

I'm noticing flavors I never noticed before and as long as I close the airflow hole and the wick isn't over saturated this thing seems pretty leak proof for carrying in a pouch in my pocket. The construction is outstanding with no tooling marks and it looks great on my I stick 30w. I did have to get a replacement for the smaller bore mouthpiece because the one that came with the RDA was too loose. Overall I'm very happy with the purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GoBlue88

Jul 10, 2015
I made a terrible video for you guys :)

http://i.imgur.com/szkEjdZ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/BaRnxP0.jpg

The Review:

I was in the market for a new rda and was very interested in top fed airflow. A few of the reviews of the current favorites mentioned the potential of blocking the airholes getting blocked by the users lips...something that didn't sound too appealing to me. When I saw the Sapor, which has its airflow high up on the sides of the barrel, I decided to give it a shot. There isn't much talk about this atty so I figured I'd be one of the first to try it.

I ordered from Vapordna on Tuesday and received the device yesterday. Packaging was very nice and there were no blemishes to be found. Included were the rda, a chuff top, a 510 drip tip adapter, a Stainless steel/delrin 510 drip tip, a hex driver, and a bunch of extra screws and orings. It is a very solid feeling device.

I threw a dual coil, twisted 28 guage, .5 ohm build in with Japanese cotton. The postholes are gigantic and building was a breeze...I didn't have to fiddle at all, I just tossed the coils in, tightened em down and that was it.

I dripped some Sammie from Centerfold Vape Co, gave it a rip at 60 watts and was immediately blown away by the amount of flavor this thing kicked. The cloud production was really good as well.

As I vaped it throughout the night I knocked the wattage up a bit and started to really think about this atty. I was experiencing the highest cloud to flavor ratio as of yet. I ordered the Sapor thinking it would be neat, but it was really growing on me. It doesn't have a ton of "features" and is actually quite simple, which is one reason why I think it's not getting a ton of buzz.

As I write this, I find myself in vape heaven. This dripper is the best I've tried to date...not something I expected at all. At a good wattage, the Sapor gives the smoothest, juiciest, and most satisfying vape I've ever had. The top fed air-holes mean 0 leaking...I don't even get condensation around the air-holes. This thing is clean and really pocket friendly.

Overall, I'm really impressed. Wotofo has outdone them selves with this atomizer. I'll be grabbing another as a back-up very soon.

Thanks for the detailed review!

Did you find that the small mouthpiece has no o-ring, and thus just slides in and out of the top of the rda without staying put? I had to buy a separate small mouthpiece with an o-ring because the small one that came with the RDA wouldn't stay put.

BennyAdeline

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2013
Los Angeles
Thanks for the detailed review!

Did you find that the small mouthpiece has no o-ring, and thus just slides in and out of the top of the rda without staying put? I had to buy a separate small mouthpiece with an o-ring because the small one that came with the RDA wouldn't stay put.

Same here. Looks like they wanted a friction fit but failed. I use the chuff cap though, so it wasn't an issue for me.

mrmoodz

Mar 20, 2015
Phoenix
f061765ecda3d2bd4086001d5f9aa319.jpg

cd89232481b8464b1bb33a0d6f2d560f.jpg

e302b66e4836f3eec9b6124ab5aa747d.jpg

GoBlue88

Jul 10, 2015
I built a single coil. The sliding cap turns and varies the airflow. I'm not sure it matters as much which "side" the airflow comes from because Air doesn't rush directly from the bottom past a coil. I think you're pulling smoke up and creating a pressure differential between the area around the deck and the world outside the RDA, so air rushes in and down to the deck. Thus as I mentioned, I don't see directional airflow as important , but this is my first RDA.

Whatever % open one side of the airflow is, the the other side is the same % open

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread