Sapphyre nicotine and Nicotine suppliers

Status
Not open for further replies.

escapetovape

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2018
Brisbane, AU
Hi all,

I did a quick forum search for reviews or experience with this particular product - and if no one had really bothered with it id like to see why, possibly even review it myself (I actually like reviewing things)

Concentrated Nicotine Solution Packets | Liquid Nicotine

From what I can tell it would have a niche following amongst new DIY juice makers or a way to keep a few on hand as a backup.

Also I’ve been really searching through the forums and online for a nicotine supplier, preferably around New Zealand - as US supply is a pain due to shipping, and slower shipping might be an option but with the AUD:USD fx rate it can stack up pretty quickly especially for a bulk order. Does anyone have any good suppliers in New Zealand? I’ve got that partial bottle of HiLiq stuff which has been leaking like crazy, but my concern is that it may have gone off (as I don’t know how it was stored) so I’ll be looking to have a backup ready pretty quickly (DHL express shipping is pretty cheap from NZ - $18 overnight).

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to read.

Vapntime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
Hey,

I get mine from Liquidbarn, good quality nic (nicselect). DHL shipping, get to AUS in 3 days
NicSelect Unflavored Nicotine

Vapoureyes NZ sell decent nic as well bit more expensive than liquidbarn though
100mg Flavourless Nicotine [DHL Shipping Only]

Stay away from the chinese nic (hiliq + etc) Hiliq tried to sell synthetic nic a while ago. A US company called them out, their synthetic nic ended up just being old tobacco nic that was distilled down. I wouldn't trust them for anything. Next generation labs says that Hiliq's normal nicotine is industrial grade, full of impurities (i.e. that is not good).

Last edited:

escapetovape

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2018
Brisbane, AU
Hey,

I get mine from Liquidbarn, good quality nic (nicselect). DHL shipping, get to AUS in 3 days
NicSelect Unflavored Nicotine

Vapoureyes NZ sell nicselect nic as well bit more expensive than liquidbarn though
100mg Flavourless Nicotine [DHL Shipping Only]

Stay away from the chinese nic (hiliq + etc) Hiliq tried to sell synthetic nic a while ago. A US company called them out, their synthetic nic ended up just being old tobacco nic that was distilled down. I wouldn't trust them for anything. Next generation labs says that Hiliq's normal nicotine is industrial grade, full of impurities (i.e. that is not good).

Thanks for that - I had my suspicions about HiLiq as that’s what I have at the moment. So I’m looking to get some more nicotine at the very least.

Vapntime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
Thanks for that - I had my suspicions about HiLiq as that’s what I have at the moment. So I’m looking to get some more nicotine at the very least.

Yea, you should be right short term, but i would getting some decent stuff asap.

escapetovape

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2018
Brisbane, AU
Alot of people in AUS use this one as well. It supposed to be decent I'm pretty sure its not chinese, haven't tried it though:
Unflavoured 100ml

Yep I saw those - I’ll probably go for the NZ stuff for now, I did a dummy order on your first link, the shipping is almost as expensive as the total of the order. I get that it’s US and whatnot, damn DHL doesn’t miss you do they? XD.

Vapntime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
Yep I saw those - I’ll probably go for the NZ stuff for now, I did a dummy order on your first link, the shipping is almost as expensive as the total of the order. I get that it’s US and whatnot, damn DHL doesn’t miss you do they? XD.

Yeah its only worth it if you get 500ml +

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
IDK, I'd rather not fool around with powdered nicotine, somehow. I could see it being useful in stockpiling, but I also have no idea how well it might last and etc. I guess if I knew more about shelf life I could see ordering some, but I also am not quite sure how/what it's made and etc. Plus, I am nearing the end of my need to stockpile period, is my hope.

Anna

• Useful
Reactions: escapetovape
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread