• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Sarasota Vape Meet - Sunday Oct 13th - 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Yup...that's right - a Sarasota meet! I'm super excited to see a group form. Anyone in SRQ, Bradenton...Venice or wherever, hope you can make it.

Casual vaper meet, not a vendor event but any vapers or curious smokers welcome. I'm not hosting...just sharing.

.... & Bull Pub (ROFL... just realized the location name is ****'d out. It is another name for a rooster lol)
975 Cattleman Rd.
Sarasota, FL

Sunday October 13th - starts at 7pm

More info here: Home

There is also a Sarasota vape Group page on Facebook where you can RSVP for the event...or just find other locals :) More the merrier.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/sarasotavape/

Woot! I can't wait!

OlDogNewTricks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
Venice, FL
The contact us link isn't working. There is a really nice vape shop in Venice, The Vaper Island, on US 41 near the 776 turn off, near Bill Buck Chevy. The owner is from Fort Lauderdale. Nice selection of gear, decent juice.

I don't do Facebook. I would like to come to the October 13th meet. Sooooo glad to see y'all.

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Woot! Hope to see you there OldDog ;)

I actually stumbled onto Vapor Island and another in the area this week.. Smart Smokes I think. Both shops seemed to be vapers first, could answer questions about their liquids.... knew who CASAA was and supported. I'm so tickled to see the newer shops selling equipment that actually works and not overpriced crap kits from kiosks. We are evolving!

This Sunday folks - be there or be square!

SarasotaVape.com - Sarasota's Vape Resource - Ecig/E-cig/Vape - Sunday evening - I can't name the location as ecf does not like one of the words in the name of the place ROFL!! .... & Bull Pub (Think of another name for a rooster). It's on Cattleman Road in Sarasota.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread