The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Sarasota Vape Meet - Sunday Oct 13th - 7pm

Discussion in 'Florida Vapors Club' started by laurel099, Aug 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. laurel099

laurel099 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    Yup...that's right - a Sarasota meet! I'm super excited to see a group form. Anyone in SRQ, Bradenton...Venice or wherever, hope you can make it.

Casual vaper meet, not a vendor event but any vapers or curious smokers welcome. I'm not hosting...just sharing.

.... & Bull Pub (ROFL... just realized the location name is ****'d out. It is another name for a rooster lol)
    975 Cattleman Rd.
    Sarasota, FL

Sunday October 13th - starts at 7pm

More info here: Home

There is also a Sarasota Vape Group page on Facebook where you can RSVP for the event...or just find other locals :) More the merrier.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/sarasotavape/

Woot! I can't wait!

2. idioso

idioso Full Member

Jun 15, 2013
    United States
    It's going to be a good time and we can use all the support we can get! Come one, come all!

3. Kristin0624

Kristin0624 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'll be there! Albeit a little late. Dang second shift!

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 2

4. idioso

idioso Full Member

Jun 15, 2013
    United States
  5. Iffy

Iffy Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 3, 2011
    Florida Suncoast
    Hoping to drop in!

Thanx to all involved!!

6. OlDogNewTricks

OlDogNewTricks Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 21, 2013
    Venice, FL
    The contact us link isn't working. There is a really nice vape shop in Venice, The Vaper Island, on US 41 near the 776 turn off, near Bill Buck Chevy. The owner is from Fort Lauderdale. Nice selection of gear, decent juice.

I don't do Facebook. I would like to come to the October 13th meet. Sooooo glad to see y'all.

7. laurel099

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    Woot! Hope to see you there OldDog ;)

I actually stumbled onto Vapor Island and another in the area this week.. Smart Smokes I think. Both shops seemed to be vapers first, could answer questions about their liquids.... knew who CASAA was and supported. I'm so tickled to see the newer shops selling equipment that actually works and not overpriced crap kits from kiosks. We are evolving!

This Sunday folks - be there or be square!

SarasotaVape.com - Sarasota's Vape Resource - Ecig/E-cig/Vape - Sunday evening - I can't name the location as ecf does not like one of the words in the name of the place ROFL!! .... & Bull Pub (Think of another name for a rooster). It's on Cattleman Road in Sarasota.

8. laurel099

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
  9. Phoole

Phoole Full Member Verified Member

Oct 3, 2013
    Florida
    How did the meetup go? I was in Orlando for the week and bummed that I could not attend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.