• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Sarasota/Venice Area.... Am I the ONLY e-smoker here???

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Besides the dude hawking the smoke 51 crap at the mall?? I have yet to see or hear of ANYONE here vaping - except those that I have turned on to it... I swear people think I'm smoking something else when I'm using my screwdriver in public. The one's that have heard only heard oooh, FDA says it's bad... Ugghh! I have enlightened more than a few folks.

Anyone here vaping besides me?? Anyone? Would love to see meetups our way if we had enough folks!!!!

solitary1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2009
Englewood,Florida
I know how you feel.I get the same reaction from freinds and aquaintances.The little woman and I aren.t the social meet up type,but you are not alone.I think a lot of vapers are playing it close to the vest right now,with the FDA and media demonizing us.Mary Kay is right,if you want to meet more florida vapers check out their sub-forum.

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey Solitary1... Port Charlotte - Yeah! Glad there are others in the area... I know I've planned ahead in case FDA gets their claws out... I'm also reading up on making my own mods hopefully soon, for fun. I've been mixing some juices. My husband thinks I have lost my damn mind - but I'm off analogs!

When you say sub-forum.... Isn't this it or am I missing something? This forum is So huge I was hear for quite awhile before I found this Florida area... Is there somewhere else I should be looking? I'm not really a meetup kind normally but I'm interested in seeing/hearing what others are using, etc.

I have 2 screwdrivers, the classic 801 style. I had a mini but my sister likes the minis more so I gave to her as a backup. I've bought a crapload of brands that I've given away before I got stuck on the SD... Now I would love to power my own atty ;)

Happy vaping there in Port Charlotte!!!

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
WE are a subforum in the social group forum..lol What I think solitary meant was the role call thread in this subforum. It all gets confusing!
I am still picking my way through all the forums and sub forums after 5 months:p
If you already have a mod that uses a battery that can be found just about anywhere you are miles ahead of most! All you need are atomizers to keep that puppy going! As Trogg is a U.K. supplier, I doubt you will have trouble getting parts or support from him. The only hitch is getting liquid. Learning to make your own is step 1, then you need a source of Nic. Snus, 0 nic liquid or learn to make your own nic from tobacco or tobacco absolute. There are tutorials on all of those right here on site! P.G. can be found at Tractor Supply for $19.00 to 25.00 a gallon. P.G. can be had from U.S. suppliers or a nice Pharmacy who will special order.
Carlos from here in Florida is making atomizers. If he can figure out a way to market them..we have won the battle to get away from China and the bans!:)
The FDA will find that Vapers are like the old bootleggers..very hard to stop!:D

solitary1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2009
Englewood,Florida
Hey Solitary1... Port Charlotte - Yeah! Glad there are others in the area... I know I've planned ahead in case FDA gets their claws out... I'm also reading up on making my own mods hopefully soon, for fun. I've been mixing some juices. My husband thinks I have lost my damn mind - but I'm off analogs!

When you say sub-forum.... Isn't this it or am I missing something? This forum is So huge I was hear for quite awhile before I found this Florida area... Is there somewhere else I should be looking? I'm not really a meetup kind normally but I'm interested in seeing/hearing what others are using, etc.

I have 2 screwdrivers, the classic 801 style. I had a mini but my sister likes the minis more so I gave to her as a backup. I've bought a crapload of brands that I've given away before I got stuck on the SD... Now I would love to power my own atty ;)

Happy vaping there in Port Charlotte!!!
The woman and I use 510's,901's,801's,Garry Dibbley torch mod and most recent addition to the family a cisco laser mod.Sometimes it's hard to know which is more addicting vaping or online shopping(as he tries to put out the flaming credit card with a towel,lol)
The only mod I'm going to try is a stand/holder for all of these battery chargers and power strips we have laying around.

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey... Sarasota - Wheeee! Now that is close! I actually lived there for years and own property there... Now I'm in teeny tiny Nokomis :)

Do you know a bunch of vapers??? I'd love to see a local meetup happen!! Only people in SW FL I know vape because I gave them an e-cig to try LMAO! If you know a bunch of locals that might want to do a meetup holler!

Are you going to the Brandon meetup Sunday?

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Smokingclam!! Vaping bi-valve - too funny! Small world considering Nokomis is like a blip on the map.

Another local, Syntax spoke up saying there may be more of us local to this area... Hopefully we'll have a meetup here sometime soon.

I drive through Punta Gorda to visit my sister in Cape Coral - another vaper! Here's hoping our numbers keep growing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread