?sassafras?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sassafras is an awsome flavoring and is also the key ingredient in Gumbo. You can find it in most markets under the spice rack as "Gumbo File". Its pure ground sassafras and would be and easy extraction for the DIY crowd. As for vaping it? I have no clue to any health hazzards on its makeup, but the flavor is great.

jbrasco70

May 17, 2009
JERZEE
Sassafras is an awsome flavoring and is also the key ingredient in Gumbo. You can find it in most markets under the spice rack as "Gumbo File". Its pure ground sassafras and would be and easy extraction for the DIY crowd. As for vaping it? I have no clue to any health hazzards on its makeup, but the flavor is great.
:confused:any smell to the vapor on exhale?:confused:

jbrasco70

May 17, 2009
JERZEE
Hey Brasco,
Nice car...I hear it smells a little like gerbal piss, but Im not sure:sneaky:...Any fires today Bro? Hope not...Stay safe my freind...You should be waking up to a nice package full of goodies!
No,got off this morning had a good night off for 72hrs then off to work again.thanx drew for the quick email responses on my order youre topnotch in my book.Oh by the way car is gone sold it on ebay in 5 days! lookin to upgrade soon.:D

Last edited:

rob.rice

May 17, 2009

no the flavor is in the root file is leaves and has no flavor at all (it;s just slimy like snot)
the file is used as a binder for coating fried foods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread